Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I am still feeling tired today. ;w; My health is very weak this past weeks, I always have to take pills for my headaches and I have to rest a lot so I don't feel too tired. ;w; Daddy say I should really go see a doctor but I hate doctors... They always assume that every single problem that you have is related to your weight... It's kind of unprofessionnal... Sometimes they don't even listen to what I have to say and they send me back home, again, and again, and again... I know my body better than a stranger who judge me for my weight. ;w; Well, at least I feel happy for now and that all that matters. ♥

Even if I was feeling tired, I took time to dress up today. ^w^ I haven't worn this blouse and skirt together for such a long time. ^o^ It was a little strange to put together an outfit for clothes that I haven't worn together for about a year. XD;



 A very simple and casual outfit.

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Detachable Bows; They are from my Anna House pink one piece.
Cupcake Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.

As usual, I will do the lolita challenge for today. ^w^

Day 6 ~ 10 things you can't live without in lolita.

1. Bloomers! I always have a pair of bloomers on me. I even sleep with bloomers on. XD;

2. Petticoats! Even when I wear very casual lolita or otome inspired style, I always have a petticoat on. ~ I feel naked without one. ;w;

3. Hair accessories, espacially headbows. ♥ I think they really put an outfit together and help to balance an outfit. ~ In my opinion, an outfit without any hair accessories is not lolita to me. ;o;

4. Cute shoes. ♥ I think that lolita specific shoes are soooo pretty. ^w^ They always have cute bows or nice details that makes them work perfectly for lolita. ~

5. Nicely styled hairs. ♥ Having the perfect hairstyle for my outfit is just as important as having well coordinated clothes. ~

6. Cute makeup that brighten my face. ~ I like using white eyeliner and glittery eyeshadows. ♥ Also, I never forget red lipstick! Cute red lips are soooo lolita to me. ~

7. Having a pale skin. ~ In my opinion it help me look brighter and more elegant in lolita. ♥

8. Smooth looking hands and nicely painted nails. ~ Hands are almost the only part of the skin we see in lolita so it have to be perfect looking. ♥

9. Matching bags and accessories. ♥ I really like having lots of bags and accessories that match with every single outfit that I own. ~ Also, I'm a bag collector. ^w^

10. The lifestyle, of course! ♥ It helps me having the perfect attitude and behavior when I'm wearing lolita and I think that the lifestyle behavior complete the look perfectly. ~

That's it for the lolita challenge of the day. ~ Tomorrow I will (finally!) go to Saguenay. I will come back on sunday evening but I will be very tired so don't expect me to post before monday. ;w; Have a nice weekend everyone! ~



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment