Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The evening is a little boring for me tonight; daddy is staying at work until midnight so I'm alone at home. ;w; I decided to take some time to write on my blog, hopefully it will entertain me. XD;

So today I wrote back to my dear Kaka chan. ♥ I missed to write lovely letters, filled with kind words for my dearest friends. ~ I like to take the time to choose the perfect paper and the matching pen colour and stickers for my letters. ♥ It always makes me feel happy and ladylike. ~

I also baked a cute apple pie!


Appuru pai! ♥

It doesn't look like it on the picture but it's all big and puffy. XD Just like the pies in disney movies. ♥ I like baking, I should bake more and take more pictures of my lovely desserts and meals. ^w^/

Tonight I will paint my nails in pink glitters and make myself a big cup of Earl Grey cream tea. ♥ (With a lot of sugar, of course! ^w^) Too bad there's nothing good on TV tonight and all my DVDs are at my castle in Saguenay. D: Well, a lady's life can't always be perfect, huh? ;w;



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment