Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

These days are very calm for me lately. ~ I spend a lot of time by myself reading some GLB's or watching old movies on TV. ~

Today I have two outfits to share, here's the first one from last sunday. ~





 I wore a simple sweet lolita outfit with my Anna House one piece. ~ I choosed pearl and tulle accessories for a more elegant look. ^3^ I also added tulle broachs on the dress to give the outfit a more "modern sweet" feeling. ^w^

Now, my outfit from yesterday. ~




I wore my Toy Fantasy one piece with tulle accessories. ~ I also choosed bunny themed accessories to match with the cute bunnies on the dress. ^3^


Also, here's a bonus picture of me with my lovely trenchcoat. ^w^ I love it so much! I think its very flattering on me. ~

I still continue the page about lolita fashion on facebook with my québec city friends. ^w^ It's a lovely project, I like to share my passion of lolita trough this and it makes me really happy and proud. ~



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment