Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm back from my castle in Saguenay kingdom. ^w^ I had a lovely weekend. ♥

Me and daddy left Pointe Lebel on friday morning. ~ We stopped at our favourite bakery in Forestville to eat our breakfast and we arrived at Saguenay in the afternoon. ~ I stopped at the mall to buy some things at Yves Rocher and some tea. ~

My regular buys. ~ My makeup remover, my eternal white glittery eyeliner, a base coat, a top coat and a free perfume sample. ^o^


And my super dooper awesome buys!! ♥ Its the new collection at Yves Rocher for the winter. ;o; It just smell SOOO incredibly good. ;w; I want to smell like this for the rest of my life. ♥♥♥ Also, the packaging is so pretty. ^o^ It even have some glitters in the moisturiser. *o* I totally fell in love with this collection. ♥

As I arrived home, I took a picture of my outfit for that day. ~


I wore a simple casual outfit because I had to drive so I wanted to be comfortable. ^w^

On saturday I planned to see my dear Alexou! ♥ Here was my outfit for that day. ~


I wore my Wonder Cookie jumperskirt because it's Alexou's favourite dress. ^w^ I coordinted it with white because I tryed to keep a more simple and toned down look but I finally ended up putting a ton of accessories anyway. XD;

I invited Alexou to eat at my house. ^w^ We ate a yummy steak cooked by daddy, yay! After the dinner we were supposed to go at a little café but I wanted to try something new so we went at a café Klimt which was in Jonquière and we got lost a little bit. XD; But we arrived on time to meet with Alexou's friend. ^w^ (I really need some new friends that lives in Saguenay... XD) His name is Philippe and he is nice and funny. ~ Also, the café Klimt is just SO PERFECT. ♥ There are some society games that we can play and there's some cute plushies everywhere. ^o^ Also, their iced moka is delicious. ♥ After the café, Philippe had to meet some friends at a bar so me and Alexou waited for him in the car. ~ Finally, we ended the night at the Tim Hortons. :3 It was a very nice evening and I'm happy I made a new friend. ^o^

On sunday I had to go back home. D: Here was my outfit on sunday. ~


A simple look all in pink with my Sweet Paris jumperskirt. ~

Yesterday I was feeling very tired of my weekend so I slept a lot. ~o~ I was feeling a little sick this morning but now I feel better so I think I will dress up beautifully and write back to Kaka and Kuraiden. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment