Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, November 25, 2012

I decided to write a little on my blog this afternoon. ~ Mainly because I don't feel like cleaning the dishes and washing the laundry. XD; I will show you my outfit for the day and complete another part of the lolita challenge. ^w^ Let's start with my outfit. ~





I matched my Wonder Party dress with mokomoko accessories.

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Neckbow; It's from a Dear Celine blouse.
Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Big Mokomoko Bow Brooch; Chcoomint.
Tea Time Brooch; Chocomint.
Chouchou Bracelets; Offbrand. They are from the dollar store.
Mokomoko Bow Bracelet; It's a hairtie from Chocomint.
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

Let's do the lolita challenge now. ^w^

Day 3 ~ 10 things you hate in lolita.

1. People that stare at me. ;w; I know that I wear an excentric fashion but I'm a very introverted person and I don't like being looked at or noticed. However, my love for lolita fashion and lifestyle help to get trough staring people everyday. ~o~

2. It's expensive. ;w; Even if I don't wear the most expensive brands I think that dressing in lolita cost waaayyy more than dressing in mainstream fashion.

3. The fact that japanese brands are always putted on a pedestal even if some prints bleed or the buttons from blouses comes loose. I've never had a print bleeding or had to sew back a button on my dresses...

4. The hate towards replicas wearers. Everyone should be able to wear watever clothing they please in the fashion as long as it fits lolita aesthetics and quality standards.

5. Lolita communities. Some of them are good, others are bad but the majority of them have brought to me negative things.

6. The fight between lolita styles. To the eyes of the society we are all dressed weirdly anyway.

7. The wank communities. Instead of bashing on other lolitas we should mutually support eachother...

8. The fact that most of the time, lolitas aren't open about other beliefs or beauty standards. (For example, lolitas that hate on people that wear sexy or mainstream clothing.) You have to respect other people styles and lifestyles if you want yours to be respected too.

 9. The misconceptions about lolita fashion and lifestyle. It's important to learn to know something before judging it.

10. Other lolitas that look down on lifestyle lolitas. It's one of the things that break my heart the most. ;w;

I should bake a little today but I feel like I have so much things to do. D: Also, tomorrow will be a very busy day. ;w; I can't report some of my chores tomorrow because me and daddy will probably be away all day. D: *sigh* I just feel so lazy sometimes. TwT



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment