Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, November 23, 2012

Today was a very busy day for me. ~o~ I cleaned up the house and did all the little chores I had to do. Sadly, I had a very big headache in the afternoon so I took time for myself to rest. ;w; Don't worry, I feel a little better now but I'm still feeling weak. D: *sigh*

Well, yesterday I wore my beautiful clothes to go buy the groceries with daddy. Here was my outfit. ^w^






A simple outfit in pink and white with my Sweet Paris jumperskirt.

Headbow; Dear Celine.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Dream of Lolita.
Cupcake Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
White Shimmering Bow; Chocomint. (It's a hairclip that I clipped trough the lace of the jumperskirt.)
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

I decided to start the very popular "Lolita Challenge" today. ^w^ I think it will make my blog a little more active because you are supposed to post one thing lolita related everyday. (I don't know if I will post literally one question everyday but I will try. ~)

Day 1 ~ 10 things about your lolita bubble.

Well I'm not sure if I get what a lolita bubble is but I think it's some things related to lolita that your keep for yourself and such. ~ Like some "lolita confessions". ^w^''

1. I really like wearing a petticoat. ♥ I love how it's all fluffy when I sit. ^w^ Also, I feel like I'm the only lolita that sit very carefully on her petticoat instead of "flufing it up" behind my back when I sit. Before I want to sit, I make sure the petticoat is neatly placed under my butt. XD; I think it's more elegant that way. ~

2. Sometimes when I feel sad or worthless I open my closet and I look at my pieces, the prints, the lace.. ♥ I try to find some cute details in the print or on the dresses that I haven't seen before, I try to think about new coordinates. ^w^ It makes me all happy again to touch and see my dresses. ♥

3. I don't hand wash my lolita pieces and I feel like a bad lolita for doing this. ;w; I have a lot of clothes and if I would handwash them all it would take me weeks. ^o^'' Also, I feel that if I "only" handwash them, they will not be clean enough...

4. I feel sad when I see some beautiful brand pieces coordinated poorly. ;w; I think that lolita is all about the care you put into coordinating an outfit perfectly and for me it's important to be proud of your coordinating skills and creativity. When I see long time lolitas coming to meetups with shoes that doesn't match their outfit or nothing in their hair, I feel a little ashamed for them. ;w;

5. I don't like going to places where people smoke or having a smoking person near me. I feel like the smell of smoke stay longer in the clothes than any other bad odours, even if I wash them. D: I often refuse going to places where I know there will be people smoking, it totally disgust me. ;w;

6. I really like being a fat lolita. ♥ I think it shows that even very fat people can totally rock a fashion ment to be worn by skinny japanese girls. XD

7. It makes me angry when people say that lolita is "just clothes". For some people, it's not just clothes, it's a complete lifestyle that we live everyday. If lifestyle lolitas would keep saying that lolita is a style and an obligatory lifestyle too, other people would be so mad at us... I think that we should say something more like; For some people lolita are just clothes and for other people lolita is a lifestyle. I think it's important to mention both.

8. I feel extrmely lucky to have parents that supported me when I first wanted to wear the fashion and still support me now. ♥ Sometimes I read some horrible stories about parents that doesn't accept the fashion and I'm always feeling thankful towards my parents for accepting lolita. ~

9. Most of the people see me as a cute sweet lolita that likes everything sugary and nice, but I have a more "creepy" side that I really want to mix with lolita. ~ It's not the kind of "creepy cute" creepy but something more disturbing and ghostly. ♥ I would really like to incorporate my love for mentally disturbing creepy things into lolita one day. ~

10. I really want to keep the magic and beautiful spirit of lolita into my daily life. I like to see the beauty of things in the most ugliest places and I know I can make everything shine with the strenght of my inner light. It makes me sad when people around me or close to me doesn't understand why I would want to "fight" against a boring, ugly society. I've been gifted with the power to make my life the most beautiful possible, why should I keep being passive? Living a pretty lolita life is the most fulfilling thing I can do while I'm still alive. ♥



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment