Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Finally, I can't go to Saguenay this week because daddy is working all week long. ;w; *sigh* Well, I dressed up cutely today and yesterday, I had not a lot of things to do so I liked to take the time to carefully choose my clothes and accessories. ^w^

Firstly, my outfit from yesterday. ~






A very sweet, light and playful outfit with a lot of mokomoko accessories. ♥

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Angelic Pretty.
Cupcake Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Brooches; Chocomint.
Mokomoko Bows; Chocomint.
Chouchou Bracelets; Offbrand. I bought them at the dollar store.
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

Now, my outfit for today. ^w^




A very colourful and OTT outfit themed around stars and ponies.

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Metallic Shooting Star Brooch; Chocomint.
Mokomoko Shooting Star Brooch; Kawaii Goods.
Mokomoko Pink Star Brooch; Kawaii Goods.
Mokomoko Rainbow Brooch; Kawaii Goods.
Plastic Lilac Star Brooch; Chocomint.
Pony Necklace; Kawaii Goods & Modified by me.
Rainbow Bracelets; Offbrand. I bought them at Ardene.
Pink & Lilac Bracelet; Chocomint.
Mokomoko Star Bracelet; Chocomint.
Ring; Kawaii Goods.

(That's a LOT of accessories. XD)

My outfit from today is kind of a "practice" for one of the outfits I will wear at Ganime. ^w^ Ganime is a convention that takes place in Gatineau, wich is veeeery far away from my home (about a 12 hours car ride XD;) but I really want to go because there will be one of my favourite bands; Uchuu Sentai NOIZ! ♥ I'm really excited about it and I really want to plan everything very well. ^o^ This time, daddy won't pay for the gas, hotel or food so I have to save up my money if I want to go. ;w; But I'm sure it will worth it! ^w^ I plan to wear a sweet sailor lolita outfit, an OTT sweet lolita outfit and a shiro/hime lolita outfit. ~ I haven't received all my clothes and accessories yet but the convention is only at the end of January so I don't worry too much for now. XD;

Today I feel like baking some cookies. ^w^ I love cookies, they put me in a lovely christmas mood. 8D ♥ Yes, I think I will bake cookies today. :3 Daddy will be so happy to bring yummy home baked cookies at his job. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment