Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, November 16, 2012

Today is a lazy day for me so I dressed up in one of my handmade skirts and a warm sweater. ♥ I do not feel cute enough to take a picture so I don't have one for today. ;w; But! I have two other outfits from this week to show you. ^w^

I've figured out that more and more plus size lolitas are reading my blog and are curious about where I buy my clothes and accessories. ~ So from now on I will also post where I bought my clothes and accessories under my outfit, as well as a short description of the theme of the outfit. ^w^

So, let's start with my outfit on wednesday. ~




A simple shiro lolita outfit.

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Rosary Necklace; Offbrand. I bought it at the basilica in Sainte Anne de Beaupré. ^w^
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

Now, my outfit for yesterday. :3





A simple and elegant casual outfit in white and blue.

Headbow; Anna House.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Cupcake Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Blue and White Pearl Bracelets; Offbrand. It's from a shop called Bizou.
Pearls and Rhinestones Blue Bracelet; Offbrand. I bought it at a local jewelry store.
Rose Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

Yay! I really like how I post my outfits now. ~ It's more detailed and pretty. ^w^ Just like the street snaps in the GLB's! ~

Also, I have seen the pictures of my sailor dress, pink cutsew and lilac skirt that I ordered from Oo Jia. 8D The one piece is SO pretty. ;w; I hope it will fit me well. ♥ I can't wait to receive it and to coordinate it beautifully. ^w^

On sunday I'm going at my castle in Saguenay again. ♥ As usual, I will still take pictures of my outfits. ~ I will come back next wednesday. :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment