Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's a very gloomy day today, a typical weather for november: dark and rainy. ~ I love rainy days. ♥ They smell so good and refreshing. ~

I decided to dress a little like the weather today. ♥





Oldschool monochrome lolita. ♥

Headdress; Anna House.
Blouse; Anna House.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Neckbow; It's from a Fan Plus Friend blouse.
Necklace; Offbrand. It's from Ardene.
White Pearl Bracelets; Offbrand. It's from the dollar store.
White & Black Pearl Bracelets; Offbrand. I bought them at Bizou.
Cameo Ring; It's from a small local shop that is now closed. ;w;

I feel a little bored today. ;w; I really want to bake yummy and cute cupcakes, but I don't have enough milk. ;w; Daddy will buy some milk tonight and I will bake cupcakes tomorrow I guess. ^w^

Now, it's time for the lolita challenge of the day. ~

 Day 2 ~ 10 things you love in lolita.

1.The way it makes me feel when I'm all dressed up and I look at myself in the mirror. ♥ I feel like I'm the most beautiful lady in the whole world. ~

2. The nice comments about random people on the street. ^w^ Here in my area I don't really get bad comments about the fashion, people are always so nice with me. ~ It makes me happy. ^o^

3. Petticoats! XD ♥ I can't express how much I like them. ♥ They look flattering on me and I like the shape it gives to my body. ~

4. Huge headbows. ~ I think that headbows are slowly becoming my "signature look". XD; In the quebec lolita community there's not a lot of sweet lolitas and the few ones that wears the style don't really wear headbows. ^o^'' It makes me feel a little unique. ♥

5. Wristcuffs. ♥ I think that they are the most "lolita like" accessory. ~

6. The fact that in lolita fashion, you have to care about all the small details. ♥ I like choosing the perfect accessories and matching my clothes carefully so my outfits are harmonious and nice to look at. ~

7. The lolita lifestyle of course! ♥ It was one of the first things that convinced me to wear lolita daily. If it wasn't for the lifestyle, I don't think I would keep wearing lolita today. For me, living a lolita lifestyle is a from of respect to the fashion and it's very dear to me. ♥

8. The fact that lolita is a delicate and airy fashion. ~ Some people say that wearing lolita everyday and living a lolita lifestyle must be overwhelming and heavy. Trust me, it's not! I've never felt so light, airy and free! ♥

9. The fact that I met some wonderful people trough this fashion. ~ I'm very thankful towards the quebec lolita community that have accepted me even with my crazy over the top outfits and strong beliefs about the lolita lifestyle. ♥

10. The fact that lolita made me discover who are my true friends. ~ When I started to wear lolita, almost all the friends I used to hang out with stopped talking to me. They said things behind my back about how crazy I was looking even if they knew that wearing the fashion made me happy. Only a few of them kept talking to me and hanging out with me. I discovered who were my true friends that were accepting me for who I am.



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment