Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The spooky halloween times are now over. ;w; It makes me a little sad because halloween is one of my favourite holidays... But now, CHRISTMAS IS COMING! ^w^/ Yay! ♫♪ I think I like christmas a little more than halloween because it's in winter and there's cute snow and it's cold outside and we can receive gifts and eat a lot of yummy desserts and food. ^o^/ So now, I will wait for christmas time to celebrate again. :3

I have two outfits to show you. ^w^ Starting with my outfit from tuesday. ~






I coordinated my Sugary Carnival jumperskirt with a pink blouse and pink socks. ~ I wanted to wear a very playful look with a lot of colourful plastic accessories themed around stars and ponies. ♥ I am very proud of that look. ^o^ It really represented how I felt that day. ^w^/

Now, let me show you my outfit for halloween. ^o^/



I wore a LoliCat outfit. ^w^ ♥ Nyan! I coordinated my black one piece dress with pink to match with the colour of my hairs and the colours of the kitty ears. ~ I added cute detachable bows on the headband and a big bow at my neck. ^w^ I really liked my outfit and my makeup for halloween I think I looked very cute. ;3; Nyan! ♥

 On halloween evening, Guigui joined me at my house to give candy to the little kids. 8D We had 8 visitors in total. ^w^ (Wich is a lot more than we expected. XD) I was very happy because our house was the only house that was decorated in the neighbourhood so we didn't really expect to have a lot of people coming at our house. ~

Me and Guigui took some pictures during the evening. ^o^


Guigui was dressed up as Fred Flintstone. XD;


Two other pictures of me. ^w^ Nya nyan! ♥


Me and Guigui together. ~


Some pictures of us together again. ^w^


Finally, the yummy candies. *o*

It was a very nice halloween evening. ^w^ I was happy to dress up and to give candy to the kids. ~ I was also very happy to see Guigui again. ;o; He is so funny and nice, I missed chatting with him. ~

Tomorrow me and daddy are going to Saguenay kingdom. ^w^/ I am very excited, I missed going to my castle. ;o; We will be coming back sunday evening. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

1 comment: