Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, November 18, 2012

I am supposed to be at my kingdom today but they called daddy to work today and tomorrow so we will only go on tuesday. ;w; I'm a little sad because I really like going to my kingdom in Saguenay but if daddy is doing overtime at work we will have extra money to spend for christmas... Wich is quite nice. ;o;

Well, I decided to dress up today. I tought it would cheer me up. ^w^





A candy themed outfit in pink and lilac with pearl and tulle accessories

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Angelic Pretty.
Cupcake Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Brooches; Chocomint.
Bracelets; Chocomint.
Ring; Chocomint.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

Today will be a very calm day. I plan to read some english GLB's or lolita blogs to get some inspirations for my lifestyle. I need to be less lazy and to incorporate even more lolita into my daily life. ~ I might make myself a cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows and whipped cream like I did yesterday, it was sooo delicious. ^o^ ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment