Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, November 26, 2012

My day was kind of ordinary today... Firstly, daddy was very tired (He works WAY too much. ;w;) and he decided that he needed to rest so we couldn't do the things we were supposed to do today. ~o~ At first I was a little sad because I had nothing constructive to do so I started playing old video games and I had a HUGE headache. ;w; So it turned out that I had to rest too. ~o~ (It's the only way I can feel better when I have headaches like this.. ;~;) However, I felt a little better at the end of the afternoon so I prepared a yummy dinner for daddy and me. ^w^ ♥ Now I take a little time to write on my blog and do the lolita challenge for today. ~

Day 4 ~ 10 Different kinds of food you like.

1. Desserts! ♥ If daddy wasn't living with me, I would only eat sweet meals. ;o; ♥

2. Candy! ♥ I just like everything overly sugary and sweet. ^w^

3. Cheese. ♥ It's my favourite non sugary food. ~ I like very strong cheddar cheese and triple cream brie. ♥

4. Japanese food. ~ Whenever I try a new japanese dish, I always fall in love a little more with japanese food. ;o; ♥

5. Fast food. *w* Espacially Mc Donalds. ♥ (It's so un-loli. XD)

6. Comfy food prepared by my family members. ~ My daddy is am amazing cook and so are both of my grandmas. ♥

7. Soup. ~ It's one of my favourite dishes to eat in winter because it's so warm and it fills me up easily. ~w~ ♥ I also like pottage and creams too. ~

8. Milk! ♥ I loooooooooooove milk. ~ I almost drink a whole carton of milk everyday. ^w^''

9. Tea. ♥ I love strong tea with a lot of sugar in it. ^w^ The ones from David's tea are espacially yummy. ;o;

10. Mixed nuts. ^w^ ♥ This is where I get my proteins because I don't like eating a lot of meat...

Well, that's it for the lolita challenge. ~ Tomorrow I will dress up cutely do to run some errands and do some "responsible adult" things. ^w^'' I always feel too young to do these... XD



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment