Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's very nice to write on my blog again this evening. ^w^ I was feeling very tired yesterday so that's why I only post today. ;~; I feel a little better so I hope my week will be wonderful. 8D

So, last weekend I went to my lovely kingdom in Saguenay. ~ We almost finished to repair and repaint my lovely castle. ^w^ There's only the trim around the windows in daddy's room to paint and we will be finished. Yay!

Also, I brought with me most of my video games so I can play while I will be there during the holidays. ~ There's no TV channels and I have a limited use of internet there so I guess that will spend time a little. ^w^

Here was my outfit to drive to Saguenay on friday. ~


A sweet pink and blue outfit. ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Cupcake Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Tulle Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.

We went shopping in the afternoon and we stoppend at the antiquary first. ~ The shop was filled with pretty old furnitures that reminded my of royality. ;o; ♥ Everything was soooo beautiful... But very pricy. ;w; Daddy ended up buying me this cute flowery antique teacup wich was my gift for Loliday. :3


Perfect lilac flowers. ;o; ♥

After that, we went at the mall and at the grocery store.


I bought this sweet advent calendar for myself. 8D ♥


 And daddy won this cute snowman in a plushie catcher machine. ~ (I don't know how to say this in english. ^w^'') His name is Carotène. ♥

On saturday it the International Lolita Day! Yay! Here was my outfit for that special day. ^w^



 A sweet lolita outfit in pink and blue. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Tulle Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
Dotted Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
Cupcake Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.

Me and daddy started the day with a lovely breakfast that he prepared just for me. *o*


It was very yummy. ^w^

He wished me happy lolita day and we talked about how I progressed in the fashion since I started wearing it and how the things have changed in my community, both online and in real life. ~ I like to have discussions about lolita fashion and lifestyle with my daddy. ~ It makes me happy that he actually understand my passion for this fashion and lifestyle. ^w^

In the afternoon I played a lot of video games. ^w^ Playing video games is a very lolita like activity to me because it makes me happy. ^o^ At the end of the afternoon we decided to go at another antiquary and to look at beautiful antique furniture again. ;o; I love antique furnitures, they are soooo dreamy. ^w^ ♥ I just can't get over how beautiful some pieces are... ;w;

After that, we went to eat out for dinner! We wanted to try a new restaurant in Chicoutimi so we went at the Vieux Duluth. Here was my plate. ~


The chicken breast is shaped like a heart. *o*

The food was good, but not exceptionnal. In my opinion, the chicken was a little dry and the potatoes were a little... chewy? It was a weird texture. XD; However, the shrimps, the rice and the salad was good. ~ The service was very fast and the serving was perfect; both me and daddy were full after our meal. ^w^ (Wich is something very rare, espcially for daddy. XD) I don't think I will go back to this restaurant because the price was a little high for the quality of the food. ;w; But it was nice to try a new restaurant. ~

In the evening, we came back at my castle and I took tea while eating some little cakes that daddy bought just for my at the bakery in forestville. ^w^ Daddy took the opportunity to take lots of pictures of me. XD;





Overall it was a very nice lolita day. ^w^ Even if I was not with other lolitas or my close friends, I had a lot of fun doing activities with my daddy on that day. 8D

On sunday I slept a lot and I drived back to Pointe Lebel. I have dressed up that day but the pictures weren't so great and I wasn't very proud of my outfit. ;~;

That's it for what is happening in my life lately. ^o^'' Today I adopted a stray cat (But I don't know if daddy will want me to keep it. ;w;) and I baked a lot of overly sugary chocolate chips cookies. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment