Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, December 7, 2012

This time, I think I will be back with my regular posting schedule on my blog. ^w^ I haven't forgot about the lolita challenge so don't worry, I will try to post everyday. 8D

So, yesterday I dressed up to go buy the groceries with daddy. ~ Here was my outfit. ^w^




A casual outfit in white and pink. ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Dollscrops.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Cupcake Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.

I also baked a huge crunchie cake yesterday. ^o^


So yummy! ^w^

Now, it's time for me to continue the lolita challenge. Yay! ~

Day 7 ~  10 People that inspire your lolita style.

(Please note that there's no order in this list and I named the first 10 inspiring people that came to my mind.)

1. Kasumi/Lillie Joe. ♥ She isn't a lolita anymore but she is the first person that inspired me to wear lolita fashion. ~

2. Hivers. ♥ She inspired me to wear sweet lolita fashion and to live a lolita lifestyle by searching the beauty in everything. ♥

3. Princess Skye. ♥ One of my biggest inspiration for lifestyle lolita. I miss her blog SO MUCH. ;o;

4. Princess Peachie. ♥ She inspires me to live a cute lifestyle and to surround myself with beautiful things. ~

5. Victoria Suzanne. ♥ She wear fairy lolita so perfectly and she is also a big lifestyle inspiration for me. ~

6. Shelbycloud. ♥ She is a inspiration for me because she showed the world that age doesn't matter in lolita and you have to be passionnate about what you wear.

7. Emilia/Pastelbat. ♥ She was my first inspiration for OTT sweet coordinates. I feel a little sad that she wears this style less often. ;w;

8. Takulu. ♥ Another inspiration of mine for OTT sweet and deco lolita. ~ I like the complexity of her coordinates and the fact that even if she wears a lot of accessories everything matches so well together. ~

9. Megan/Make Lovely. ♥ Because her coordinates are always so creative and her sewing skills are awesome!

10. Moon Kana. ♥ My biggest inspiration for old school lolita and authentic lolita spirit and lifestyle.

That's it for today. ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment