Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, December 14, 2012

I was thinking about the lolita challenge today... I think it's very time consuming to write a blog post everyday and theses days I have a lot of things to do. I don't even have time for myself. ^^'' So I think I will stop the lolita challenge for a little while. I will be at Saguenay for the holidays and as you may already know I don't have internet access there so I won't post anything on my blog or be active on the internet... ;w; Don't worry, I will start it back in January. ^w^

So, yesterday I dressed up cutely to take tea at my grandma's house. ~ Because I won't be there for christmas I decided to spend some time with her before leaving. ♥ Here was my outfit for yesterday. ^w^





An outfit with my Star Night Theatre jumperskirt themed around stars with tulle accessories. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Metallic Pink Star Brooch; Chocomint.
White Small Tulle Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
Pink Small Tulle Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
Big Starry Pink Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
Hello Kitty Necklace; Offbrand. It's a birthday gift from my daddy.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Tulle Bow Ring; Chocomint.

 I also dressed up casually today to pick up a package I received! ^w^ Here is my outfit for today. ~




A simple casual outfit in pink and blue. ~

Headbow; Anna House.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Cupcake Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Rose Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.

As I said, I received a package yesterday and I picked it today. ^w^ It was my accessories from taobao, I don't remember if I mentionned that I've ordered them on my blog...? Oh well... ^^'' Here are the pictures. ~


I ordered: A blue ring, a lilac ring, a blue side headbow, a pink side headbow and a white crown. ^w^


Here are the rings. ^w^ They are perfect! ♥ Just the right size and the right shade. ~ They were something like 2$ each so it's very cheap for a cute ring. XD; I wanted a plastic lilac ring for a long time so I was happy to find one. ~



The side bows. ~ I didn' expect them to come with a headband because it wasn,t pictured so it was a nice surprise. ^w^ They were 10$ each, it may seem a little pricy but they are very well made and they are more pretty in person than on the picture. ^w^ I bought them to wear with some casual lolita outfits because I plan to wear casual lolita most of the time at university next year. ~ I am not used to wear small headbows so I will have to wear them out a little so I get confident while wearing them. ^w^''



Finally, the white crown! ♥ It's so huge and heavy. XD; I will have to wear very puffy hairstyles with it. ^o^''  I really like the details on it, it's definately prettier in person! I bought it for 35$ and I think it was worth it. ^w^ I love it soooo much! ♥

Today will probably be a lazy day for me. ;o; It's still snowing outside and I will have to shovel to get out of my yard with my car. ;w; *sigh* But I love snow anyway, it's so pretty. ^w^ ♥ Tomorrow daddy and me are going to Saguenay until monday to clean up the house after the renovations because we will bring the cats for the first time at my castle for the holidays. ~ I have an appointment with my hairdresser the 18th and I will probably see my dear Emy! ♥ Finally, the 19th me, daddy, Minouche and Kawaii will go again at Saguenay for the holidays. ^w^ We will be back on January 2nd. ~ So don't expect me to post before next year. XD ♥ But expect a lot of pictures, I will have a lot of things to say. ^w^ I wish all my readers a merry christmas and a happy new year! ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment