Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm finally back from Saguenay, and on the internet! ^o^ I'm soooo happy to write on my blog today, I've been missing blogging a lot while I was away. ;w; Overall, I had very nice holidays and I had a lot of fun with daddy and my cats, ate a lot of yummy and sugary things and took a lot of time to spoil myself. ^w^ I have a lot of pictures to post because even if I was away from my blog I didn't stopped taking pictures for it. XD; Because there's a lot of pictures that I want to share and a lot of things happened, I think I will make several small posts instead of a long one, it will be less tiring for me and I will be less likely to forget something. ~

Let's start with what happened before christmas. ^w^ (I actually took notes about what happened/what did I do for my blog on my iPhone so I don't forget things. XD;)

On December 15th I drove to Saguenay. ~ We leaved Pointe Lebel a little late because there was a power cut in the morning and I couldn't finish to get ready on time. ;w; We arrived at about 5 PM at Saguenay and we had to shovel the yard so I could park the car in our alley. ;w; I was exhausted and I went to bed almost immediately after dinner so I did not took an outfit picture but I was wearing a casual outfit in white and pink. ~

On December 16th me and daddy made a huge cleanup of the house. ~ We woke up early and we cleaned up until noon. After that I decided to dress up cutely and we decided to shop for kitchen items. ^w^ Here was my outfit for that day. ~




An outfit with my Toy Fantasy dress themed around bunnies with tulle accessories. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
White Tulle Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
Pink Tulle Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Ring; Kawaii Goods.

The next day, on December 17th I drove back to Pointe Lebel. Here was my outfit for that day. ^w^ (Sorry the picture is a little blurry. ;w;)


A white outfit with some little touches of pink themed around bunnies. ♥

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
White Small Tulle Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
White Big Tulle Bow Brooch; Chocomint. (It's a hairclip that I clipped trough the lace of the jumperskirt. ^w^)
Pink Tulle Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
Ring; Kawaii Goods.

On December 18th I had an appointment with my hairdresser in the morning. ^w^ I didn't really dressed up to go at my appontment but I wore a cute outfit when I came back home at noon. ~ Here is some pictures of my outfit.



An outfit in lilac and pink with my Sugary Carnival jumperskirt themed around stars and ponies. ♥

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Pony Necklace; Bodyline.
Pink Shimmering Shooting Star Brooch; Chocomint.
Lilac & Blue Starry Bow Brooch; Kawaii Goods.
Lilac Bow Ring; Rococo Soul.

Also, there's was a package waiting for me at the post office. ^o^ ♥ It was my engineer boots replica from Qutie Land!


 Here they are. ^w^

I removed the row of pearls because I didn't wanted to get them dirty in the snow and I forgot to put them back on for the pictures. ^^'' I simple LOVE these boots. ♥ They have some pretty details on it, they are comfortable, they fit me well, the sole is made for winter, I like the shade of the colours, they are PERFECT. ♥ I expected the leather to be a little thin for Quebec winters so I asked to have some extra room in them to add a felt lining for extra comfort and warmth. I paid 120$ for each pair (plus something like 10$ for felt liners) and they are more than worth the price. ;o; I would buy them in lilac and blue in a heartbeat. ♥

Later in the afternoon, my dear Émy came at my house to spend some quality time with me. ^w^ We had dinner together, we took tea and we talked a lot. ~ I missed her so much, I was happy to spend some time with her. ^o^ She also gave me a cute christmas gift. ♥


It's some lovely chocolates that she made herself. ;o; ♥ They were SOOOO yummy. ^w^ ♥

On December 19th, I drove back to Saguenay but I brought my lovely kitties with me this time. ^o^ The house was sparkly clean just for them. ~ They adapted to the place very quickly which was something I was worried about. ;~; I'm happy that they were feeling at home in my new home. :3 Here are a lot of cute pictures of my lovely Kawaii that was sleeping in my bed. ^w^




She is SOOOOO cute. ^www^ ♥

Also, this was my outfit for that day. ~


A simple outfit with my Vanilla Chan dress. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Necklace; Kawaii Goods.
Pink & Lilac Chouchou Bracelets; I bought them at the dollar store.
Pink & Lilac Pearl Bracelet; Chocomint.
Ring; Rococo Soul.

On December 20th, I went shopping with daddy for some christmas decorations. ^w^ Here was my outfit for that day. ~




A sweet outfit with my Wonder Party dress coordinated with tulle accessories.♥

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Pink Tulle Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
Pink Tea Time Brooch; Chocomint.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Pink Tulle Bow Ring; Chocomint.

The next day, on December 21th... IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD! I dressed up cutely in case that this outfit would be my last outfit but... Nothing happened. XD; Anyway, here is a picture of my outfit. ^w^


A simple and casual outfit in white and pink. ~

Headbow; It's from a taobao shop called Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Skirt; DollscroPs.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Pink Pearls and Candy Bracelet; Chocomint.
Pink Pearls and Rhinestones Bracelet; It's from a local jewelry store. (That is now closed. ;w;)
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.

On December 22th I dressed up but I stayed at home to play video games. ~ Here was what I was wearing for that day. ^o^




A dark pink & white OTT sweet outfit themed around stars and mokomoko yarn. ♥

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Yellow Mokomoko Shooting Star Brooch; Kawaii Goods.
Pink Mokomoko Star Brooch; Kawaii Goods.
Big White Mokomoko Bow Brooch; Chocomint.
White & Pink Star Shaped Lollipop Necklace; Kawaii Goods.
Ice Cream Ring; Kawaii Goods.

I also stayed at home on December 23th. ~ I played some video games that day too. ^w^ Here was my outfit. ~



A pink & lilac coordinate themed around candy and mokomoko. ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Angelic Pretty.
Lilac Mokomoko Candy Brooch; Chocomint.
Lilac & Pink "Hug Me" Heart Brooch; Chocomint.
Cupcake Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Pink & Lilac Chouchou Bracelets; It's from the dollar store.
Pink & Lilac Mokomoko Bow Bracelets; Chocomint. (It's some hairties that I wear as bracelets. ^w^)
Lilac Bow Ring; Rococo Soul.

I took some pictures of cute candies that daddy bought. ^w^ They were so colourful. ♥


They were yummy too. ^w^

On Christmas eve, I dressed up like a cute snow fairy. ♥ Let me show you my outfit. ^w^




An elegant shiro lolita outfit. ♥

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.

 Here are some pictures of my little christmas tree. ^w^/


 It was silver and pink. ♥


Me next to the christmas tree. ^w^

Now, here some other pictures I took at christmas eve. ~


My lovely Minouche. ♥ She look so classy on the first one. ^o^ ♥


We ate a chinese fondue for dinner and one of my potatoes was a heart shaped potato. ^o^ ♥

Well, I think that's a pretty long post for today. ^^'' I will continue to share my holidays pictures and stories in another post tomorrow. ~



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment