Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, January 11, 2013

I decided to take a little time tonight to write on my blog. :3

Well, these last few days I washed all my lolita clothes. ;o; I usually wash all my dresses and skirts every season and my blouses every month because I wear them more often. ~ Now, I can start the year with clean and fresh clothes, yay! ^w^

Also, I ordered two white coats from Oo Jia. ~ I wanted to buy white winter coats for such a long time! (That's mainly why I ordered a pair of white winter boots from Qutie Land.) I think that it will give me a lot more options and now I will be able to match my outfit and my outerwear perfectly. ^w^ ♥


This white short coat. ^w^ I already have a coat like this in pink but I think it's so cute and flattering on me, I ordered one in white as well. ^w^


And this white long coat. ~ I asked Oo Jia to make it without the ears though. It's a cute and simple coat, I hope it will suit me well. ^w^

I also have two outfits to show you today. ~ Firstly, my outfit from tuesday. ~




A sweet pink and blue outfit with my Lovely Forest jumperskirt. ^w^

Headdress; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Necklace; Paradise Rose Shop.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Ring; Tasty Peach Studios.

Here was my outfit for today. ~




A sweet sailor outfit with my new sailor lolita dress. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.

I don't know if sailor style suit me well. ^w^'' I love my new dress but it's a new style for me, I'm not used to wear sailor lolita yet. XD;

Well, that's it for today. ~ I might send an email tonight to Oo Jia to order a replica of the Sugary Carnival jumperskirt in pink. ;o; It's one of my dream dresses and I don't want to miss it. ^o^''



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment