Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I feel like I haven't written on my blog for so long. ;o; Well, here I am tonight. ♥

I've worn some casual lolita or otome inspired outfits this weekend. I don't know how to call this style, but I know that I like it a lot. ♥ It remind me the state of mind I used to be when I first started to wear lolita fashion, it was so pure and free. ♥


Mainly offbrand and handmade clothes. ~

I want to wear this style a little more this year. ~ These last few months, I've worn a lot of full lolita outfits and even if I think my clothes and my outfits are way more pretty than they used to be, I really miss wearing my old clothes. ;w; Maybe that wearing them regulary again will make me feel connected to the lolita spirit like I used to be? I want to believe it...

Also, I wanted to share what I bought this weekend. ^w^


A replica of the Sugary Carnival jumperskirt in pink from Oo Jia. ^w^ As you may already know, it's one of my dream dresses and even if I already have it in my favourite colourway, the pink one was my second favourite and I wanted to have it too. ♥


A white heart necklace from Sugar Raindrops on Etsy. ~ I wanted a complete white necklace with a simple design for so long. ;o; It will match perfectly with my shiro lolita outfits. ♥


And a lilac necklace from Sugar Raindrops too. ^w^ I just love how simple but cute the design of this necklace is. ♥ I bought it to wear with my new lilac skirt, can you believe that I didn't had a lilac necklace yet? ;o;

Well, that's all I have to tell for tonight. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment