Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tonight, I'm sipping my tea and writing on my blog, what a beautiful evening. ♥ I will share two casual outfits with you and a full lolita outfit with my Vanilla Chan dress. ~

Firstly, my outfit from last Monday. ~


I used to like this dress a lot. ♥ I made it for christmas in 2009 and I used to called it my "Princess Dress" because the fabric is my favourite colour and it was inspired by an Angelic Pretty design wich was the dresses that I dreamed to wear back then. ♥ I have lots of lovely memories associated with this dress, wearing it help me reconnect with them. ♥

My casual outfit for yesterday. ^w^


One of my first handmade skirts. ♥ I remember that I made it to go shopping for sewing fabrics in a small city that is a hour car drive away from where I live. I wanted to show the lovely lady that own the fabric shop that I was a seamtress and that I made my clothes myself. ~ She was indeed very impressed and even gave me some of my fabrics for free because she said I was lovely. ♥

Finally, my outfit for today. ~ (No face shot, I have a huge pimple and my face is all red and dryed because of the cold weather. ;3; Also, don't mind my reddish hands, I just refreshed the colour of my hairs today. ^w^'')



A sweet but elegant outfit with a lot of tulle and pearls. ♥

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Necklace; Kawaii Goods.
Lilac Tulle Brooch; Chocomint.
Pink Tulle Brooch; Chocomint.
Pink Pearl & Rhinestones Bracelet; It's from a local shop that is now closed. ;w;
Pink & Lilac Tulle Bow Bracelet; Chocomint.
Ring; Rococo Soul.

I went to see my grandma today. ♥ We took a cup of tea and we talked about clothes and makeup. ^w^ She is always so fancy. ~

Tomorrow I'm going to see my other grandma and drive to my lovely Saguenay kingdom. On Friday, I'm going to Quebec city to join Lillie Joe, Trucy and Toki and we will drive to Gatineau together for G anime! ^w^ It will be a lovely weekend. ♥ I just can't wait to see NOIZ and to take a picture with the band and of course, Angel Taka. ;o; ♥ I will also see my lovely Criic and I know I will have a lot of fun, I'm so excited! ^w^ On Sunday night I will sleep at Trucy's house and Monday I'm going back to Saguenay. ~ On Tuesday I will have a little shopping day and eat out a lovely dinner with my dear Alexou and on Wednesday I should be back here. ^w^ I know I will not get bored for sure. 8D I will come back with a million pictures to post here, it will be awesome, you all know it. ^w^



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment