Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, February 2, 2013

In my blog post today I'm going to talk about my wonderful weekend that I spent at G anime! ^w^ Let's start with what happened on Friday the 25th. ~

In the morning, I drove to Quebec city to meet my magical friends; Lillie Joe, Trucy and Toki! We drove together to Gatineau and here are some pictures that I took during the car trip! ~


In the car with Trutru. :3


Believe me, the grey rectangle that you see at the right of the picture is the "Welcome in Ontario" sign... I just really fail at taking pictures. XD;


 A selca in Ontario. ^w^


Onatrio building and a cute castle. ~ You can also see the Pokémon plushie collection in Toki's car. 8D


All the flags from Canada's provinces. ~ (I really look like a tourist, but it was my very first time in Ottawa. XD)

So, we arrived at about 4h30 PM at Gatineau and Lillie Joe putted on her makeup at the hotel. ~ After that we headed up for the Palais des Congrès. 8D

Here is my outfit shot for Friday. ~ (You can't see the socks but I wore white and pink striped socks. ~)



A cute Sailor style with white accessories. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
 Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Ring; Paradise Rose Shop.

I also took outfit pictures of my friends. ^w^


 Lillie in her Angel Taka inspired outfit. ~ I love it! ^w^


Toki is always so stylish. ~


And a group picture with Trucy. ^w^


A picture with my lovely Criic. ^o^ She looks wonderful in classic lolita! ~

Finally, they opened the room for the NOIZ show. ^w^ Yay!


Before the show. ~




During the show. ^w^

It was a WONDERFUL show. ^o^ Uchuu Sentai NOIZ have so much energy on stage. ~ You could tell that they were having fun performing for us, even if we were a smaller group than expected. ~ Their outfits were so pretty and elaborate. ♥ They played almost all my favourite songs! ^w^ This concert was the first one that I attended and for a first concert it was probably the best one on earth! ~

After the show, there was an autograph session. ~ Sadly, I forgot to take pictures of the pictures that they signed for me. ;w; I was kind of stressed to meet the members and being so close to them, I think I even cried a little. ;w;

After the autograph session, Criic, Pomme and the Pop Kakumei girls wanted to go see a Burlesque show. XD; So I decided to come with them. XD; Seriously, I kind of regret it. ^w^'' In my opinion, a Burlesque show have to be a little erotic and sensual but this show was mostly; Free boobs showing! ^~^'' I think the girls were removing their clothes too fast and not very sensually. ;w; I was disappointed by it for my first Burlesque show. XD;

When we were waiting for Toki to pick us to go back at the hotel, I took a picture of  Lillie in her lovely coat. ;o;


I think it suit her style so well! ^w^ It's very cute. ~

So, that's it for what hapenned on Friday. ~ Let's more on the what happened on Saturday now. ~

First, here was my outfit for that day. 8D


I wore OTT lolita style. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint, Kawaii Goods, ManiaQ and Offbrand. ~

I started the day with a yummy Jugo Juice!


Criic is photobombing my selcas. XD; ♥

After eating a little "breakfast" it was the photograph session with NOIZ. ^o^


Here are my picture with them. ^w^ Thanks to Nie Chan for the pictures. ~ There's also another one but I think I look weird on it. D: It's sad because Kyo is so cute on the other one. XD; (Maybe I will modify it just to show you Kyo's face. XD)

After the photo session, there was Lillie Joe's Para Para workshop. 8D Sadly I forgot to take pictures but the Royal * Para members were learning us a Para Para dance. ^w^ I liked how Lillie Joe explained the movements. XD; I wasn't really good at dancing Para Para but I had a lot of fun! ^w^

After Lillie Joe's workshop, there was the Pinku Project practice for the concert. ~ They were learning us the movements that the crowd have to do during the concert. ~


Pinku Project girls are so cute. ^w^ I love their outfits. ~

It was very fun but I was kind of tired from NOIZ concert so I had to leave in the middle of the pannel because my body was hurting to much. D: I joined the other people that were waiting for NOIZ Q&A and I took time to sit down and rest a little. ;o;


During NOIZ Q&A. ^o^

Sadly, there wasn't a lot of time for the questions from the public because there was a girl that was working for a magasine I think that kept asking "serious" questions about the band and the show and their instruments... ;~; I think the question from the public was a lot more fun and genuine but they only had time for like 4 or 5 questions from the public... And Lillie's question about piegons was epic. XD ♥

After the NOIZ Q&A, Criic was presenting a pannel on Harajuku's Idols. ^w^


I liked her pannel a lot. ^w^ It helped me to know Harajuku's famous people a little more. ~ I often have troubles with their names but I think I will remember all of them, thank you Criic! ^o^

After Criic's pannel, there was the Pinku Project show! ^w^ Sadly, all my pictures from the show were bad. ;w; Overall, it was a nice show! ~ I didn't really knowed Pinku Project much but their cute outfits and cute dances warmed my heart. :3 Too bad it was their graduation. ;w;

After that, I was SUPER HUNGRYYY. D: So I bought myself a little dinner. :3


My delicious shrimp tempura. :3

I stayed with Criic and the Pop Kakumei girls during the dinner and they were throwing a surprise party for Cotton Pinku later in the evening. ~ I waited a lonnnnnng time to wish Cotton a happy birthday! Seriously, we waited almost 2 hours. XD; Well, I hope she enjoyed her gifts. ~

Finally, Criic had another pannel at 9 PM on how to wear Harajuku fashion everyday and she wanted me to stay with her to give an exemple to people that you can wear the fashion everyday and to answer some of the questions that people might have.~ Again, it was a very interresting pannel! Criic is so talented. ^w^

I went back to the hotel after that, I was so tired from my day but so happy at the same time. ^w^

Finally, I will share with you what happenned on Sunday. ~ ^w^

First, my outfit shot for the day. ^o^


I wore a hime shiro lolita outfit. ^w^

Crown; Rococo Soul.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Offrband.

I started the day again with a Jugo Juice. XD;


Jugo Juices are so delicious. ;o;

So we started the day by going at NOIZ autograph session. ~ I already had an autograph from the members so I just watched them silently. XD; They said a little thank you message and they leaved after that. ;o;

After that I decided to go buy some things at the dealer's room. ^w^


I bought a cute lilac Alpacasso. ;o; ♥ Yay! ~

I had a little meal (SUBWAAAAY. ;o;) after my shopping and I went back to the dealer's room after that. XD; Here are all my buys. ^w^


At the left there's the buisness cards that some of the dealers there offered me. ^w^ I bought a cutesy Nyan Cat bookmark, cute buttons, a lilac alpacasso and a pink yoshi plushie. ^w^ ♥

After that, while waiting for Criic's pannels, I took lots of pictures with my friends. 8D


With Lillie Joe. ^o^


With Trucy. ^w^


And with my lovely Kumi. ;o; ♥

So Criic had two pannels at the end of the afternoon, one that was a quiz on Harajuku culture and the other was Cosplay VS Lolita. ~ Both of the pannels were very fun and interresting. ^w^

After that I had to leave Gatineau. ;w; I went back to Quebec city with Lillie Joe, Trucy and Toki again. ~ We stopped to eat a dinner at La Belle Province and it was very yummy. ^w^ It was my first time at that restaurant so I was happy to try it. ~

Annnnd that's it for what happened at G Anime! ~ Overall, I had a fantastic weekend! I was so happy to see one of my favourite bands, to meet new fabulous people and to see my amazing friends. ^o^ ♥



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment