Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, February 4, 2013

I have a little free time to post on my blog again this afternoon. ^w^ Today, I wanted to share with you what happened in my life after the weekend at G anime. ~

So, on Sunday night, I slept at Trucy's house in Quebec city­. ^o^ Her kitties are so lovely, very fluffy and friendly. ;o; ♥ They are simply TOO CUTE. ^o^ ♥ Especially Lugosi with his big sparkly eyes. ;o; She gave me a little gift while I was there. ~


It's a cute rainbow bracelet. ^w^ Yay! Thank you Trucy. ♥

On Monday morning I came back at my castle in Saguenay. ~ I didn't do a lot of things on Monday because I was extremely tired from my weekend so I almost slept all day. XD; I didn't wanted to be tired for my day with Alexou! ;o;

On Tuesday I spent the day with my dear Alexou. ^w^ We went shopping and we ate sushis. ~ Here was my outfit for that day. ~



A simple outfit with my Toy Fantasy dress. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; AN*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Accessories; Chocomint & Paradise Rose Shop.

While I was taking my outfit pictures, my kitties were both sleeping on my bed. ;o;

  
Soooo cute! ;o;

First, me and Alexou went at the mall. XD; I had some beauty products to buy at Yves Rocher and Alexou bought some tea at Da'vids Tea and she also had some things to buy at Walmart. ~ After that, we went at the Hello Kitty boutique. ;o; ♥


Me and Alexou at the Hello Kitty boutique that also sells some other sanrio stuff. ^w^

There was soooo many cute things. ;o; ♥ It was hard to make a choice on what to buy. ;w;


I choosed a Hello Kitty cupcake keyring. ^w^ Mine was pretty old and I wanted a cute new one. ~

There was also a LOT of candies to choose from. XD; We bought a bag of chocolate and another bag of candies for both of us. :3 ♥

After our little shopping, we went at Aki Sushi for dinner. ~ It's a very pretty place! ^w^ There is some little private rooms separated by traditionnal Japanese doors. ~ There is also some kotatsu tables in that little rooms. ^w^ So very Japanese! XD;


Me with my sushi plate. ^w^


Alexou with her sushi plate. ~


This was my entrée. ~ It's a chicken curry soup. ^w^ It was so delicious! I liked all the spices in that soup. 8D


 My main course, the sushi plate. ^w^ They were all yummy! 8D I don't usually like sushis with a lot of filling in them but these ones were delicious and the fillings tasted good together. ^w^ My favourite were the salmon nigiris! ~ I love salmon nigiris a little too much. ;o;


Finally, the dessert. ~ It was a green tea ice cream... Even if it wasn't green. XD; It indeed tasted like tea... But not matcha green tea. ;w; It was yummy but I doubt it was really a green tea ice cream. XD;

After our little meal, me and Alexou spended some time together while eating our candies that we bought and we talked a lot. ^w^ I hadn't seen her in a really long time so I had a lot of stories to tell. ~ It was nice to go shopping and to try a new restaurant with her, I will surely go back at Aki Sushi. 8D

On Wednesday, it was time for me to drive back to Pointe Lebel again. Here was my outfit. ~




A casual outfit in pink and lilac. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Cutsew; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Accessories; Bodyline, Chocomint & Rococo Soul.

So, that's it for the moment. ^o^ I have a lot more things to tell but sadly I didn't had time to upload the pictures I took yet. ;w; I will probably write another blog post tomorrow. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment