Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, February 22, 2013

This afternoon, I wanted to show you my outfits from the last few days. ~ I also wanted to show you a cute gift that I received. 8D

So, let's start with my casual outfit from last Wednesday. ~


Everything is handmade or offbrand. ~

I am not wearing any makeup in those pictures. ;~; In fact, I rarely wear makeup when I don't go out of my house since wearing makeup for a long period of time hurts my eyes and my skin. ;w;

My outfit from yesterday. ^w^


Everything is offbrand or handmade, again. XD;

I was feeling very exhausted yesterday. ;w; My body was hurting a lot and I was feeling very tired... D: That's why I have glasses in my outfit shot. XD; After that I realised that it wasn't that bad and I took a face shot... ^w^''

Finally, my outfit for today! 8D




A white and lilac outfit with some little touches of pink. ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Rococo Soul & Sugar Raindorops.

I was feeling a little down about my closet and how I never wear creative outfits and such... Maybe that wearing only casual clothes this week didn't help. ;w; Well, I decided to be a little creative today and to break my "2 colours only" rule. XD; I like this outfit, it isn't that bad after all. ^w^

As I said earlier, I received a lovely gift last Wednesday and I took pictures of it today. ^w^ In fact, I won an outfit contest on a local forum and it was my prize! 8D Let me show youuuu. ~ ♥


Isn't she cute? 8D ♥ Her name is Maru since she looks like a little ball. ;o; ♥ (I love how she matches so well with my bedsheets. XD;


I also received a cute little card. ^w^

Obviously, since I was all dolled up today, I couldn't resist to take pictures with her. 8D



Chuu. ~ ♥

Well, I think I feel much more happy and thankful for what I have since I put a lot of energy into everything I do this week. ~ Even if I was tired and I was in pain, I made the best that I could to live my life just the way I wanted. ^w^ I missed this feeling a lot. ~ I feel so free and creative now. ♥ I want to achieve all my goals this year, it's very important for me so I must start now before it is too late! ^w^



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment