Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, February 24, 2013

I was looking at cute accessories this morning and I had the idea of dressing up all cute today even if I am not going out. ^w^/ I used to think that dressing up super cutely on a day I am not going anywhere is a waste of a pretty outfit but as long as I feel happy in my clothes, I guess that it's okay. ~ ♥ Oh! I also want to show you my outfit from yesterday. ^w^


This outfit was inspired by otome fashion. ^w^ All offbrand clothes except the headbow wich is a detachable bow from an Anna House blouse. ~

 Now, my outfit for today. 8D




An outfit themed around stars and ponies with my new Sugary Carnival jumperskirt. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; Chocomint, Bodyline & KawaiiGoods.

I tried a new hairstyle today. ~ ^w^ I wanted my hairs to look like a pony mane. :3 ♥ I think it looks good. 8D I should do this hairstyle more often since it's very easy and it takes no time to do it. ^w^

I am not doing much interresting things these days. ;w; Mainly cleaning up the house and cooking delicious meals. ~ I just can't wait to see my friends again. ;o; They are supposed to come back here at the beginning of March for their spring break. ^w^ We will probably spend a little day together having fun. 8D ♥ They are very precious to me and I miss them a lot. ;www;

Well, that's it for today. :3 See you next time lovely readers. ~ ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment