Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I have finally a little free time to write on my blog tonight. ^w^ These last few days were kind of busy for me and a lot of things happenned... OwO I will tell everything in order I think. ~

So, last Monday my grandma invited me to eat dinner at her house. ~ So I dressed up for the occasion. ^w^




A Magical Girl inspired outfit. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Fan Plus Friends.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; Chocomint & Paradise Rose Shop.

We took tea together and she showed me her vintage jewelry. ~ I like to go at grandma's house. ^w^ She knows how much I like to hear her stories about how life was in the 50's. ~ She always compliment my outfits saying that she used to wear puffy pastel dresses too and how much she is proud of me. ;w; ♥ I love her so much. ~ ♥

On Tuesday, I mainly relaxed at my house, here was my outfit. ~


Casual outfit. ~ Everything is offbrand or handmade except the headbow. ^w^

On that day, I baked lemon squares. 8D I love lemon desserts. ♥ My squares weren't as good as the ones I did last time. ;w; I think that I didn't putted enough butter for the crust. OxO Oops... Well, at least they are yummy and daddy liked them, yay! ^w^

Yesterday, I received a call from the university. The lady informed me that I had to present a porfolio of my artworks... I just... Totally didn't know that. OwO It's mentionned nowhere on the program's website... So I was looking for artwork to present for my portfolio and I had a HUGE emotionnal breakdown... I was feeling like my creations weren't even good enough for university. ;w; I ended up crying, a lot... And for a long time... I couldn't even stop. ;www; It's rare that I admit that I am sad... It's rare that I tell people that I have cried... For me, sadness is a sign of weakness... I don't want to be perceived as a weak girl, I truly want to be strong... Sometimes the pressure and the responsabilies are too hard to handle. ;w; So, I took photos of my artwork and sended them to the lady... I truly hope it will be enough to be accepted at university... If I am not accepted, I seriously don't know what I will do. D: I ended up feeling very sad and useless for the rest of the day. In the evening, Alexou chan said to me that she asked to some people in the arts program and they said that they never refuse anyone in their program... It give me a little more confidence but I still feel a little worried about it. ;w; Oh well...

Today, I went shopping for groceries and I also went shopping at the mall for some easter things! 8D Here was my outfit for today. ^w^




I coordinated my white jumperskirt with pink! ~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friends.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint, KawaiiGoods & Paradise Rose Shop.

I bought a LOT of things at the dollar store. 8D Cute easter pastel things with bunnies on them and accessories for cupcakes. ^w^ I love the dollar store, it's proably my favourite store. XD Especially around easter because there's lots of pastel and bunny things. ;o; ♥

Now, I am going to prepare myself a cup of tea and relax. ^w^ Tomorrow I am going to see my dear Kevin! 8D I miss him so much! ~ It have been such a long time since I saw him last time. ;w; I hope we are going to have a lot of fun! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment