Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I feel a little tired today even if I took a nap this morning. ;o; Well, I decided to take some time today to write my final blog post to keep myself up to date with what is happening lately. ^w^

Last Friday, I received a package from my dear Kuraiden. ♥


I haven't received a letter from her in a long time. ^o^ I was happy to receive such cute gifts and of course to hear about her again. ^w^

My weekend was very productive. OwO I decided to clean up ALL the house. ~ It took me two days but now the house is spakly clean and there's no cats hairs everywhere anymore. ^w^'' I love my kitties but I don't like when they roll up everywhere and loose their hairs. XD;

On Monday, me and daddy went to eat out in the morning and we went shopping after that. ~ Here was my outfit for Monday. ~



A casual outfit in pink and blue. ~ (Can you tell I LOVE my pink cutsew? XD)

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop, Rococo Soul, Offbrand.

We went to eat a little breakfast at Mc Donalds. ~ Well... The only reason why I choosed Mc Donalds for breakfast is because of their Hello Kitty toys. ;o;


Aren't they adorable? ;o; ♥ I love collecting Hello Kitty toys from Mc Donalds, they are so cheap. XD; My favourite is the Artist one of course but the Baker one is cute too and it smells like cherries. ~w~ ♥

I bought a looooot of things at the dollar store. ♥


Two sets of letter paper, some fuzzy white gloves, a cute heart plushie, a bunch of stickers, an astrology book and two fans. 8D

I declare the fans the buy of the day. ♥ They are made of fabric and plastic so they aren't as cheap as the usual paperfans that they sell there. ~ Plus, there was only two left and they were in the two main colours of my closet, how awesome is that? 8D

I also bought things at Pot Pourri wich is a shop that sells kitchen articles. ~


A cute little duck to infuse tea and a flowery teacup. ♥


My cutesy ducky taking a bath in my teacup. ;o; ♥ Look at his adorable little tongue. XD; ♥

Finally, I received a package when I came back home...


It was the heart necklaces that I ordered on Etsy not so long ago. ^w^

Yesterday I wrote back to my lovely Kuraiden. :3 I will probably write to Nodoka today wich is my "Little Sister" from one of the lolita forums I take part to. ~ I am so glad that she choosed me to be her Big Sister. ;o; It warmed my heart a lot that someone would trust me enough to ask me that. ~w~ ♥

Well, I am finally up to date now. Yay! ~ I promise that I will keep on taking lots an lots of pictures like that for my blog in the future. ~ I want to take more pictures of my buys, my cats and when I go out with my friends. ^w^ I think it helps me remember some precious moments a lot and I really want to keep this good habit of taking pictures of everything. ♥



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment