Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I am feeling very accomplished and sereine today. ~ I like this feeling, it's putting me in a wonderful mood. ♥

These last few weeks, I felt like I haven't put much effort into my art of living... Wich was leading me to feel a little sad and useless... Fortunately, I've gained a lot of energy these days so I am making everything I can to live a beautiful life now. ~

This afternoon, I wanted to share with you my last outfits and buys. ^w^

Let's start with my outfit from yesterday. ~



A casual lolita outfit in pink. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Dollscrops.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Slippers; Offbrand. XD;
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop, Chocomint & Offbrand.

Let me also show you my casual outfit of the day. ~ (Sorry for the lack of makeup or hair styling. OxO)


Everything is offbrand or handmade. ~

I don't know if I should call this casual lolita... For me it's not because I know I am not wearing a fluffy petticoat and the clothes aren't specifically lolita... Let's call it fairy maiden style. ♥

Oh! Before I forget about it. ^w^ Yesterday, I made cupcakes! ~ ♥


Yummy! ♥

I missed baking a lot. ;w; I really want to bake more sweet and cute things. ♥

Now, let's talk about the little packages that I've received since last time. 8D

Last friday, I received some accessories that I ordered from Paradise Rose Shop. ^w^ (I don't think I mentionned that I ordered them of my blog, oops. OxO)


A pink & blue bunny necklace and a colorful star brooch. ♥

I wanted a bunny necklace like this to go with my Cherry Berry Bunny dress for such a long time. *o* I also really wanted to get one of the mokomoko broaches from Paradise Rose Shop too. ^w^

Yesterday I received the white coats that I ordered from Oo Jia! *3*


The short one. ^w^ It came with three detachable bows, a little one that I pinned at the back and two bigger ones. ~ I used one of them as a neckbow. 8D (You all know how much I love neckbows! ^w^)


The long one. ~ (It looks a little floppy at the bottom but it's because I am not wearing a fluffy petticoat under it. ;o;) There is a hood on it so it's warm and cosy. ^w^ However it's a little less warm than my pink coat because there's no quilted lining on it. ;w; But I think it will be warm enough for the time that I will wear it while I am outside. 8D I am not someone that gets cold easily. XD;

Yay! ^w^ So that's it for my little outfits and the last buys that I received. ~ I am hoping to write a little more meaningful things on my blog in the future now that I feel inspired. ~ * I wish everyone a very nice day. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment