Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The last week haven't been very productive for me lately. ;w; I feel that I'm still a little too lazy to reach my lifestyle goals. ;o; Well, tonight, I have two casual outfits, a full lolita outfit and some buys to share with you. ~


This is what I have worn last wednesday. ~ Can you believe I haven't worn that skirt for 3 years? I don't even know if I have worn it for more then 5 times... It was one of my last sewing projects and I completely gave up sewing after that... I remember when I first worn it, there was a huge snowstorm outside... ♥ It remind me a lot of memories. ~

Now, my outfit from last thursday. ~



An elegant but sweet outfit. ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Dress; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Rosary; It's from the basilica at Sainte Anne de Beaupré. ♥
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Cameo Ring; It's from a local shop that is now closed. ;w;


Finally, my casual outfit for today.


I haven't worn that skirt in such a long time too. ~ Yes, I used to like classic lolita a lot when I started lolita. ;3; Now I think it doesn't represent my personnal style... I feel so fancy, even in this casual coordinate! ~ Nowadays, I usually coordinate that skirt with a mori twist. ~

Now, let's talk about the buys of the week. 8D Yay! ~ I ordered three pieces from my needs list. ^w^ They are all from Rose Melody. ~


I bought this cutsew in pink and in white. ^w^ I wanted this cutsew for such a long time. ♥ I love the details of the collar a lot. ♥


I also bought this skirt in white with the silver print. ~ I think it's a very versatile skirt that can be worn casually or into more elaborate coordinates. ~ I hope it will be very pretty in person, that it will fit me and that I will really like it because it costed me the price of a jumperskirt. ;o;

That's it for my buys. ^w^ Well, that's more than enough, I have spended a lot of money these last few weeks. ^w^''

As for my lifestyle, well, I try to reach my goals as often as possible. ~ It's not perfect yet but I have improved since the beginning of the year. ^w^ I have also made a list of some little rewards/gifts that I can allow myself if I have reached all my goals at the end of the week. ~ I will start this little reward thing when I will start university, I think it will be very meaningful for me at that time. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment