Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Why don't I wear Lolita more often?

Hello my sweet strawberry buns!

Today I decided to write a little article with another subject taken randomly from the Lolita Challenge! :3 (This is kinda hard to apply this subject to me but I thought I would give it a try anyway. XD)

Why don't I wear Lolita more often?

Well, it would be kinda hard to wear Lolita more often for me, because I wear it mostly everyday. ^w^'' I wear it to work, I wore it to school, I wear it to run errands, I wear it to go out, for special events and for my everyday life. But that being said, it's true that I don't wear Lolita every single day! *Gasp!*

The first reason, which happens the most often, is that I don't really dress up if I am not going anywhere and if I'm just staying at home to watch anime and play videogames all day. XD; On these days, I will usually dress super casually in a comfy t-shirt, blouse or sweater and one of my handmade skirts, which result into outfits that are more on the Otome side. Also for colder days I will just stay in my kigurumi all day so I can be comfy and cute. ~3~ On very hot summer days I will also just wear a t-shirt and wear my bloomers as pants. ^w^'' #MostEmbarrassingBehaviour But if I am going out, I'll wear actual proper clothes, don't worry! XD;

The second reason is that Lolita fashion isn't the only alternative fashion I'm interested in! I also do wear Fairy-Kei too! :3 I wear it a lot less since it's not super practical to wear at work for me (as the skirts are shorter) but I do try to wear it quite often too, especially on days where I'm not going to work and I am going out! ~

It's true that I could wear Lolita more often if I would wear the fashion on days where I don't dress up, but as my clothes are very precious for me I try to wear them only when I go out so they get a little less worn out and I can space up the laundry a little bit. ^w^''

Until next time my sweet sugary raspberries! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment