Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ August 14th to August 17th!

Hello my sweet chibis care bears! ~

This week in my daily outfit post I've got 4 outfits that I've worn for work to show you! ^w^ They are very regular, everyday outfits for me, nothing too fancy or exciting. XD; (As some people asked me to post more "casual/daily" outfits here!)

Also, it seems like I had some difficulties with my camera and lighting this week... So they might not be the best quality, I'm sorry. ^w^''

~ Outfit from August 14th! ~





Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accssories; Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

I was feeling like wearing a Sailor Lolita outfit inspired by the magical girls! So I paired my Sailor blouse with a lilac skirt and some pink starry accessories for a cute and playful look. :3

~ Outfit from August 15th! ~





Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Something on the casual side in pink and blue for that day! I wanted to add a little cuter touch so I chose candy socks and sweet bunny accessories so the outfit would be a little less boring. ~

~ Outfit from August 16th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I was feeling more like wearing a dress on that day, but I didn't wanted something too overwhelming so I paired my Royal Poodle jumperskirt with a simple white blouse, socks and accessories for a simple but elegant look. ^w^

~ Outfit from August 17th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Rococo Soul

I didn't get enough of the white and lilac combo so I kept the same colour scheme for this outfit too! I thought it would be fun to coordinate it with white and pink accessories so I chose a white and pink necklace, bracelet and socks. :3 I really love that necklace, it's so versatile! ~

That was my outfits for this week! :3 I didn't get to do anything special over the weekend so you only get boring workdays outfits this time, sorry. XD; Until next time, take care my sweet puppy surprises! ^w^


No comments:

Post a Comment