Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

SagGeek 2017 Haul!

Hello my puffy little clouds! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my last post about the SagGeek, my convention haul! :3 I didn't have a lot of money to spend due to unforeseen circumstances, so this haul will be kind of small. ^w^'' But I still think it deserved it's own little blog post. ~


Everything I bought at the SagGeek! I got a rainbow hama, some Splatoon pins and a Love Live blind box figure. :3

The hama and the pins were handmade items from two people from the anime club that I am in, so I thought I would promote them a little on my blog. XD;


A cute little rainbow hama. ~

I got this from my friend Lama. :3 Here is a link to his deviantart! He just started to make hamas so he doesn't have a lot of designs, but he also makes custom designs on request! I don't have a lot of hamas pieces but I couldn't resist this cute rainbow. ^w^''


The awesome Marie, Callie & Squid pins. ~

I got them from an artist from our anime club, ZeliaVee! Here is a link to her tumblr! She also does art commission on request (and her prices are super cheap) so go check her out! :3 I really love her art style and I wish I could have bought more of her designs! *v* But since I didn't had any Splatoon pins, I went for the Splatoon ones! :3


My little figure blind box! :3

I hesitated a lot to buy one, I really like Love Live, but there are certain characters that I don't like as much. ;w; So I didn't know if it was worth the price to only buy one, what if I didn't like the character?


I got the cute little Kotori! ~

I really like the quality of this figure for the price. *o* It's quite a small figure, but I don't mind since it was only 13$. But even for the size, the quality of the paint and the details on the figure are amazing and I am super proud to add her to my collection. :3 Also, Kotori is one of my favourite characters (I have like 5 so I had a nice chance to get one I liked) so I was super happy to get her! ^w^

That was my small SagGeek haul for this year! ~ I hope to get on a more regular posting schedule soon, I have so many ideas of things I want to blog about! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment