Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, August 28, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ August 21th to August 26th!

Hello my sweet fluffy bunnies! ~

It's time for another outfit post with all my outfits from last week! :3 As usual, I wore them to work or to run errands unless stated otherwise. XD; Let's start! :3

~ Outfit from August 21th! ~




Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose

The weather was kinda cold during the last couple of weeks so I wanted to wear Country Lolita just so I could enjoy the last bits of summertime. ~ I decided to coordinate my Lovely Forest jumperskirt along with pink and bunny themed accessories. :3

~ Outfit from August 22th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Offbrand

I was feeling a little more OTT on that day so I decided to wear my Sugary Carnival jumperskirt with my new blue blouse. :3 I went with a stars and ponies theme and mostly pearls for the accessories. ~

~ Outfit from August 23th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsews; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I was running a little late for work on that day so I decided to set up on a simple casual coordinate. ~ I wore a comfy white cutsew along with my plain blue skirt that I haven't worn in a while. I also completed the look with roses accessories. :3

~ Outfit from August 24th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I was feeling like wearing one of my newest skirts on that day. ~ I coordinated my Fantastic Dolly along with pink and simple socks and accessories for a daily casual look. :3

~ Outfit from August 26th! ~





This is the outfit I wore for my birthday dinner with the Prince's family. ~

Headbow; Neverland Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Neverland Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I really wanted to wear something super colourful and playful for my birthday dinner so I wore my new jumperskirt! :3 I thought that it would look nice coordinated with white, so I paired it with my white blouse and white accessories. ~ I also wore my new rainbow bag with it! ^w^

So that was my outfits for last week! Next week and weekend will probably be a little bit more busy for me since it's going to be my birthday and my birthday party! ^w^ I hope I can find some free time to blog on here though. ~

Until next time my sparkly ponies! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment