Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, August 11, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ August 2nd to August 10th!

Hello my sweet rainbow cupcakes! ~

Today, I have a bunch of outfits to share! :3 I made sure to include some outfits with each of my new pieces from My-Lolita-Dress so let's get to it! ^w^

~ Outfit from August 2nd! ~



I've worn this outfit to get some errands done and going video game shopping with the Prince. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

It was overly hot that day so I reached out for the lightest blouse and the lightest skirt I could find in my closet. XD; I usually coordinate this skirt in a country style during the summer with my straw hat and my straw bag, but since I was going to be indoors most of the time I thought that would look silly so I just coordinated in a simple sweet way. :3

~ Outfit from August 4th! ~




I've worn this outfit to go to my friend's Claudia house. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Kawaii Goods & Chocomint

Here is my outfit with my brand new rainbow bag! ~ I wanted to wear something more casual at first but as I was choosing my accessories it ended up super colourful... So I thought I would include my new bag with it. :3

~ Outfit from August 8th! ~




Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Holley Tea Time

Here is my new white embroidery skirt coordinated! :3 I decided to pair it with my white and pink blouse and white and pink accessories to match the colour scheme of the skirt. ^w^ I also thought that the little flower embroidery on the skirt paired well with the country lolita aesthetic so I've worn in with my straw hat and straw bag for a country look. :3

~ Outfit from August 9th! ~





Headbow; Neverland Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Neverland Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

I love that new dress to bits! ~ It's one of my first dream dresses that aren't a replica from a Japanese brand and I was feeling so wonderful wearing it out! :3 I decided to coordinate it with lilac because I think it complements the print very well. ~ I decided to go quite simple with the accessories as the outfit was colourful enough with the lilac blouse and the intricate print. ^w^

~ Outfit from August 10th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; My-Lolita-Dress
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Offbrand
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Fan Plus Friend
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

This wasn't the outfit I planned to wear at first, but my new pink blouse is much more harder to coordinate than I thought. ^w^'' The shade of pink is definitely a darker pink that doesn't match with all my prints and even my accessories, but I think I managed to make it work! ~ At least the blouse is quite light and comfy to wear for summer days. :3

That was my most recent outfits, including my new pieces that I reviewed in detail in my last blog post, so go check it out! Now that my vacations from work are over, I should start having more regular outfit posts on my blog. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment