Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, August 7, 2017

Saguenay's Lolitas (& Ouji!) Meeting! ~ August 2017!

Hello my sweetest chocolate puddings! ~

Yesterday, I got to host the second Lolita & Ouji meeting in Saguenay! ^w^ After my panel at the SagGeek this year, a lot of people became more interested in the fashion and I got more requests to host Lolita meets in Saguenay. :3

For this month's meeting, I first planned to host a little picnic, but the weather was awful... ;w; So we went to the Café Cambio, which is one of my favourites cafés in Chicoutimi. ~

Here was my outfit for the meeting!

~ Outfit from August 6th! ~




I first planned to wear this outfit during the SagGeek on Friday, but I ended up choosing another one. XD; So I took the chance to wear this outfit out for this special occasion. :3 I really like pairing this dress with blue, I think it complements the print very well. ~

Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

Before ordering our food, I took pictures of most of people's outfits! (Jennyfer and Érika didn't want theirs taken, but their outfits were beautiful too! *v*)


Mell's outfit! I really liked her socks and the print of her dress. :3


Catherine's outfit! I think Sailor Lolita suit her so well and her dress was lovely! ~


Claudia's EGL outfit! ~ Her vest with the jabot suited the look so perfectly! *v*


Francis's Ouji outfit! I loved the bow on his hat so much and panda-chan is truly the cutest bag ever! :3


Finally, me! XD; But you already saw my outfit earlier. ^w^''

After the outfit pictures, it was time to eat! ^w^


I took a vegeburger with goat cheese. :3 It's my favourite vegeburger at the Cambio! ~

While we were eating we chatted a lot about what could we do and where could we go for the next meetings! I have a lot of ideas and I can't wait to host the next ones! :3

Finally, after our meal we got group pictures taken by our lovely waitress! ~



We look so awesome together! ~

It was probably the most wonderful Lolita meeting I ever had! ~ Everyone was so beautifully dressed and put so much efforts in their outfits even if some are just starting out in the fashion! We were so nice to each other and I felt like we were a big family. <3 I never felt so happy after a meeting ever! ^w^

Until next time my cute cocoa kitties! ~


No comments:

Post a Comment