Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ August 28th to August 31th!

Hello my sweet chiffon flowers! :3

Today I've got 4 outfits from this week to show you. ~ They weren't very creative this week as I was feeling like wearing more casual clothes and simple coordinates but I hope you will enjoy peeking at them anyway. ^w^''

~ Outfit from August 28th! ~





Hat; Taobao
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; My-Lolita-Dress
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I was feeling like braiding my hair on that day so I thought that I would wear Country Lolita. ~ I wanted to keep my outfit casual, so I paired my light peachy pink cutsew with my flowery skirt I haven't worn in a while. White and pink socks and some simple bow accessories completed the look nicely. :3

~ Outfit from August 29th! (My Birthday! ^w^) ~





I've worn this outfit to go eat out with the Prince at a buffet. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

It was my birthday on that day so of course I wanted to wear something more colourful and festive! :3 I paired my pink Sugary Carnival jumperskirt with my lilac blouse and lilac and pink accessories. I wanted to be cute, but also comfy so I decided to not wear so much accessories, I chose only a ring, a necklace and two broaches that matched well with the theme and colour scheme of my outfit. :3

~ Outfit from August 30th! ~




Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose

I wanted to keep my outfit casual on that day and I also knew I wanted to wear a skirt... So why not wear my newest one! I paired my Cat Embroidery skirt with a pink blouse, plain pink socks and white and pink accessories to keep my outfit quite simple. ~

~ Outfit from August 31th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint & Offbrand

I knew I wanted to wear a skirt again on that day, but my outfit turned out a little more fancy than expected. XD; I paired my pink Anna House skirt with a white blouse with a pink jabot and white socks with a pink rose on them. ~ I chose pearl bracelets and a rose ring to match the details on the jabot and on my socks. I really love that cute glittery rose ring, it was the first time I wore it out! :3

So that was my outfits for this week. :3 Next week I'm going to be working closer to full time at work, so I don't know if I will have time to take outfit pictures or even post on my blog, I apologize in advance but I will try my best! ^w^/

Until next time my yummy blueberry scones, take care and have a lovely long weekend! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment