Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, September 11, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ September 2nd to September 6th!

Hello my sweet apple pies! ~

Last week was a bit overwhelming for me. ~w~ There was Claudia's birthday party and my birthday party last weekend. I was also scheduled to work almost full time last week, which I did until Thursday. ^w^'' On Thursday I was supposed to work too, but I was feeling very bad and I was kinda sick over the weekend, which slowed me down a lot on the things that I had scheduled. ;w;

But now I am back on my blog with a few of my most recent outfits to show you! :3

~ Outfit from September 2nd! ~




This was my outfit for Claudia's birthday party! ~ The theme was Halloween/Spoopy so I went as a black (and pink) cat. :3

Headband; Offbrand
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl

At first I wanted to wear an all black and white outfit, but I found out that I didn't had enough accessories to make it look good. ^w^'' So I decided to mix black, white and pink. ~ It also goes a lot better with my hair. :3

~ Outfit from September 3th! ~




This was my outfit for my birthday party! ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios, ManiaQ, Kawaii Goods & Offbrand

The theme for my birthday party was rainbows, so I wanted to be as colourful as I could be. :3 I paired my lilac Milky Planet jumperskirt with blue and tried to kept a ponies and rainbows theme through the outfit. :3

~ Outfit from September 5th! ~




I've worn this outfit to work. ~

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear my hair in braids so I decided to wear a Country Lolita outfit I haven't worn in a while. :3 I love wearing those flowery socks with that necklace and ring. ~

~ Outfit from September 6th! ~




I've worn this outfit to work also. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Chocomint & Offbrand (Handmade)

I've wanted to wear my Wonder Party dress I haven't worn in a little while too. ^w^ Also, I was trying to think of the perfect coordinate for the handmade brooch my friend Érika gave me. ~ I really like it a lot! :3

That was my outfits from last week. ~ I hope that this week will be a little more productive for me and that my sickness won't show it's ugly face again. ;w;

Until next time my sparkly sugary cookies. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment