Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, September 18, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ September 11th to September 14th!

Hello my little squishy kitty toebeans! ~

I had to take a lot of my free time for myself and my health during last week so I didn't write on my blog a lot. ;w; But I was able to dress up in lovely and creative outfits, at least for me! XD; So I've got 4 outfits from last week to show you today! :3

All of them were for going to work this time! ~

~ Outfit from September 11th! ~




Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Hmhm
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I'm trying to enjoy the last bits of warm weather to wear Country Lolita this fall. ~ I felt like wearing red so I've worn my red gingham skirt with a white blouse and red strawberry accessories. :3 I really like this outfit, I think it suit me super well! ^w^

~ Outfit from September 12th! ~



Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose

I planned to wear this coordinate two weeks ago which I didn't do because I called in sick. ;w; I had still this outfit out and I really wanted to wear it to cheer me up a little bit! ~ I love wearing that jumperskirt with white, I think it makes the print pop out and it suit the lace and polka dots very nicely. :3

~ Outfit from September 13th! ~





Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Rose Melody
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

At first I wanted to wear something super casual on that day and I didn't really feel like dressing up... But that didn't end up this way. XD; I decided to try a new colour combo with my white skirt so I paired it with my lilac blouse and lilac socks. ~ I really liked this outfits and I think it looked kind of dreamy. :3

~ Outfit from September 14th! ~



Headdress; Bodyline
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I really felt sick and dizzy on that day so I decided to wear something on the more casual and simple side. I still wanted to make this outfit a little special, so I decided to wear my blue Bodyline headdress I didn't worn out yet, despite having it for more than a year. ^w^'' I think it suit the slightly old-school vibe of the blue skirt paired with a white blouse pretty well. ~

That was my outfits for last week! ^w^ I was really proud of my coordinates this time and it makes me feel good. :3

Until next time my soft heart shaped plushies. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment