Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, September 25, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ September 18th to September 23th!

Hello my soft rainbow alpacas! ~

Today I have 5 outfits from last week to show you! :3 Some of them are very creative and some of them are super simple and casual. ~ As usual I've worn all of my outfits to go to work except the last one. :3

Also, I apologize in advance if any pictures look weird, I had some issues with the setting on my camera app on my phone and I didn't realize they looked a bit wonky. ^w^''

~ Outfit from September 18th! ~





Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I decided to wear a dress I haven't worn in a while, my Sheep Garden jumperskirt. :3 I remember I used to really like to pair that jumperskirt with red, so that's what I did in this Country Lolita outfit. ~ I liked it a lot! ^w^

~ Outfit from September 19th! ~





Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios, Chocomint, Kawaii Goods & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something super colourful and elaborate on that day! ~ I decided to wear my pink Milky Planet jumperskirt coordinated with blue. :3 I paired it with a lot of pearls accessories to match my little "Love Me" broach. ~

~ Outfit from September 20th! ~





Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill

I felt like wearing something more casual and comfy on that day. ~ I really like to pair that cutsew with this printed skirt, I think they go perfectly together and the socks really makes the print pop out more. :3 I've worn some clear and colourful jewelry from Cute Can Kill which I like a lot and I think it add a nice touch of colour and creativity to the outfit too. :3

~ Outfit from September 21th! ~





Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Cute Can Kill & Offbrand

I had absolutely no inspiration for my outfit on that day. XD; So I decided to look at my past outfits to find inspiration... I've worn a very similar outfit this past spring, but I decided to change up the accessories a little bit. ~ I went with starry and glittery accessories and pearls for the bracelets. :3 I am quite proud of this outfit and I like it a lot. ~

~ Outfit from September 23th! ~



I've worn this outfit to a family gathering with the Prince's family and a night out with my friends for Marko's birthday! :3

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; My-Lolita-Dress
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something quite simple since we were going to be eating outside all day and I had two activities so I wanted to be super comfy. :3 At first I wanted to wear Country Lolita but I thought it would be impractical and silly to go to the pub in the evening so I got the flowery skirt and the braids but I chose regular accessories. ~

So that was my outfits for last week. :3 I hope you enjoyed to take a peek at them and they could maybe inspire you for your own daily outfits. ~

Until next time my sweet raspberry buns! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment