Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Yesterday, I hanged out with my bunny friends! Yay! ^w^ Some of them were coming here for their spring break so I decided to plan a little day to be together. ~

Here was my outfit for that day. ^w^




Wonder Party dress coordinated with lots of tulle. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Sceret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; Chocomint.

The main activity of the day was... BOWLING. XD ♥ I hadn't played since 5 years maybe. LOL I wasn't that good but we surely had lots of fun. ^w^




Me, Alexou, Keven, Diane and Laurie with our bowling balls. ^w^''

We also took lots of goofy pictures while waiting for our turn to play. XD;


Me and Alexou. ~ A day that the beach. ~ XD;


Diane, Laurie and Diane's little brother. ;o; He was so cute.^w^


Me and Keven with our pretty moustaches. LOL ♥


Bowling shoes are always so elegant. XD;

After our afternoon at the bowling, we ate out at Gréco wich is a Greek restaurant. ^w^



All seated at the restaurant.~


My plate. ^w^ It wasn't very pretty to look at but it was SOOO good. ^o^ ♥ I always like to eat at Gréco, everything is so yummy. ~

After the dinner, Keven, Diane and Laurie were tired so they went back home. ;w; Me and Alexou decided to go pick up some candies and to chill out a little at the Timmies. XD (Is there anything else to do at Baie Comeau on a Monday evening? XD) We wanted to see Aude so we waited for her to be ready and we switched out to another Timmies to join her. XD; We chatted a lonnnng time, it was so nice to see her. ;o; Aude is such an adorable friend. ♥ Alexou slept at my house last night. ~

Today, I went at the mall with Alexou, Laurie and Diane. ^w^ Here was my outfit for today. ~




Sugary Carnival dress coordinated with white and a bunny theme. ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop, Rococo Soul & Chocomint.

At the mall, I bought Pokémon White 2! ^o^ I wanted it for such a long time and I was so happy to have it. ^w^ Me and the girls also hanged out at the mall just like careless teenagers. XD; But just spending time with my lovely friends makes me extremely happy. ;o; I wish I was more money to buy lots of little Lalaloopsies. ;w; I want to start collecting them just like I collect ponies. ♥ Also, the price of the MLP figurines went up. >x< They were like 3 dollars before christmas and now they are near 7 dollars... It's completely unacceptable! D: Oh well. XD;

I had a lovely time with my bunny friends these last two days. ♥ Being with people I can be truly myself with and laugh about everything and nothing. ~ I missed that a lot. ;w; My bunny friends are like a family for me and they mean so much to me. ;o; I just can't wait to be reunited with at least a part of them when I will be in Saguenay this fall. ♥ Everything will be perfect! ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment