Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, March 17, 2013

I almost forgot that I wanted to post on my blog tonight. ;o; Well, I was feeling kind of nostalgic about the past and wondering about the choices that I make... I spent a lot of time thinking about that lately...

So, aside from my little feelings, I wanted to share my outfits from these last days. ^w^ I have one casual outfit and two lolita outfits. ~

First, my outfit for Friday. ♥


All offbrand or handmade.

Friday was cleanup day for me so I dressed casually. :3 After the cleanup I was feeling very tired (and my tummy hurted a lot ;o;) so I took a long nap. ~w~

Now, my outfit for Saturday. ^w^



Old school gothic lolita. ♥

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Offbrand.

On that day I baked yummy cookies. ^w^ I love home made chocolate chips cookies. ♥ They are the best! Especially when there are more chocolate chips than cookie dough. ^o^ 

 Now, my outfit for today!





A simple coordinate all in pink with my Wonder Cookie. ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accssories; Paradise Rose Shop & Chocomint.

Today I took time to write to my penpals while finishing the laundry. ;o; Nothing too interresting. XD; Tomorrow should be a calm day for me too. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment