Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tonight I am drinking a cup of Chai tea and eating dark chocolate cookies. ♥ The world couldn't be nicer to me right now. ^w^ So, today I went to buy the groceries with daddy. ~ Here was my outfit for the day. 8D




I coordinated my Royal Poodle jumperskirt in a classical way. ~

Headbow; Momo&Jia.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Jumperskirt; Momo&Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; RococoSoul & Offbrand.

Other than that, I received a letter from Kuraiden yesterday. ^w^ I shall write back to her this weekend. ~ Also, I will see my dear Kevin this weekend again. 8D I am happy that we plan to see eachother more. ^w^ I like to share the passion for Harry Potter together. 8D I have almost finished the first book that he lended me. ^w^ I will probably finish it tonight. ~



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment