Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's while I sip on my evening tea that I write on my blog tonight. ♥ I love writing on my blog while sipping tea. ^w^ It's like two of my favourite activities combined together. :3

Yesterday, I stayed at home quietly. ~ I wanted to write back to my penpals but I didn't had any enveloppes left so I lost all my motivation to write. ;w; So I decided to read and to spend time on the computer. ~w~ Here was my outfit for yesterday. ~





A simple outfit in pink and lilac. ♥

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Rococo Soul, Chcomint & Sugar Raindrops.

Today, daddy and I had to run some errands. ~ We also ate out for lunch. ^w^ Here was my outfit for today. ~





I coordinated my pink Sugary Carnival jumperskirt with white and I added some touches of colour. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick.
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Paradise Rose Shop & Chocomint.

Other than that, I am getting better from my cold. ^w^ My throath don't hurt anymore and I don't sneeze as often as two days ago. :3 I think I got over it. 8D Yay!

Tomorrow will be a big cleanup day for me. ~ I don't have a lot to do but it needs to be done. ~o~ I might have some free time too... If I don't need a nap. ;o;



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment