Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I am a little tired these last few days. ;o; I hate when I am tired because it seems like my body can't do what I want to do physically. ;w; It can sometimes affect the way I feel and I try to not let my moral go down. ^w^ So, to feel happier I always like to dress up with my prettiest outfits. ~

Today, I have two pretty outfits to share. ^w^ Let's start with my outfit from yesterday. ~




A crazy cat lady inspired outfit with my Vanilla Chan. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Accessories; Chocomint, Kawaii Goods, ManiaQ & Offbrand.

I entered in my crazy cat lady role so wholeheartly. XD; I took pictures with my kitties. ;o;



Kawaii-chan look SO horrified in the second one. ^o^'' Poor little baby. ;w; It's the sound of my camera that startled her. ;w;

Now, let me show you my outfit for today. ^w^




Easter outfit in lilac and white. ^o^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Kawaii Goods & Rococo Soul.

I was still in my crazy cat lady mode so I took pictures of my kitties again. :3



Kawaii and Minouche. ^w^

They were taken with my iPhone so you can admire my skills with deco apps. XD; I start to get completely crazy about decorating my pictures. ;o; I like to play with filters, stamps and glitters. ^w^

My favourite apps to modify photos are; Camera 360 wich allow you to test the filter before taking your pictures. :3 My favourite filters are: Light and Sweet. ^w^ To deco pictures more simply, I like to use Xiamen wich is in chinese but it's very easy to use. ~ It's perfect to add filters and borders to the pictures. ~ I used this app to deco the picture with Kawaii. ^w^ I like to use Photo Wonder to make collage of two or more pictures. ~ It's useful for Twitter because you can post 2 or more pictures of something, at different angles etc etc... ^o^ I used the Photo Wonder app to join the two pictures of Kawaii together. :3 Finally, probably my favourite app of the moment, Rakuga Cute! ^w^ I used this app to deco the picture with Minouche! You can use the roll stamp to add glitters all around the subject of the picture and there is so much cute stamps. ^w^ The roll stamp are my favourite though because they are all different. ;o; ♥

I hope that my lovely readers have enjoyed watching at my outfits, the pictures of my kitties and my little chat about my favourite deco apps for iPhone. ^w^ I wish you all a lovely day! ~



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment