Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Phew, this week was SOOO busy for me. XD; I can't even believe that I had time to do everything that I wanted to do. ~

So, yesterday I went at the mall and to eat out with Franky chan! ^w^ Here was my outfit. ~



Cherry Berry Bunny dress coordinated with pink and lots of berries. 8D

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Brand Unknown. D:
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Bodyline.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose Shop & Rococo Soul.

It was so nice to see my dear Franky. ;o; ♥ I missed him SO MUCH. ~ We took a lot of pictures but they are too silly to be posted here, sorry. XD; But I will keep them preciously. :3

Today I cleaned up the house. ~ I wore my red polka dots skirt because it's the most comfortable handmade skirt that I own. ^w^ Now I feel exhausted but I also feel very happy. ♥ I'm sipping on a maple flavoured tea and I will take a long, warm bath in a couple of minutes. ~ I will wear one of my most beautiful nightgowns to sleep. ^w^ Nothing could stop me from being happy tonight. ♥

Tomorrow I'm going to see some of my bunny bunny friends. 8D Alexou, Laurie, Keven and Aude. ^w^ I will also meet Diane wich is Laurie's girlfriend. ~ She seems so sweet, I can't wait to know her more. ~ Tomorrow will be a lovely day, I'm sure of that. 8D



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment