Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, March 22, 2013

I write another quick post tonight to show you my outfit for today. ^w^

I realise as I am drinking my cup of tea and eating my dessert that Chai tea and cinnamon buns goes so well together. ;o; Yum! ♥

So, here was my outfit for today. ^w^




A simple outfit in blue & pink. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop & Rococo Soul.

Also, yesterday I received a letter from my cutie Princess Peachie! ^w^ I was so happy when I received it. ~ I shall write her back next week. ;o; ♥

I have so many things to look forward to in the next days. ^w^ On Sunday when I will be in Saguenay I will spend some time with my lovely Alexou. ~ We plan to eat out sushis (Yes, again! XD It's kind of a tradition now. ^w^) and to go again at Café Klimt in Jonquière in the evening. ~ Also, next weekend I will meet Kevin and we will go see the little farm animals at the mall together. ;o; Every year near Easter there is a bunch of farm animals at the mall and I REALLY wanted to go this year! ;o; Uhuhuhu. ♥ We will also watch the second Harry Potter movie in the evening. ^w^ It will be perfect! ~ Looking forward things and activities makes me so happy. ^o^ ♥

So yeah, I will be back on Monday evening. ^w^ I wish you all a lovely weekend. ~



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment