Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I am still sick today. ;w; Uuuhh.. D: I just can't wait for this little cold to go away. ;w; I can't eat normally because my throat hurt so much and everything I eat seems to taste like moist cardboard... Also, I keep a box of tissues as my new fashionable accessory. XD; The good thing about that cold? Is that I can drink 3 teapots of green tea (with honey :3) and not feeling guilty. ♥

I only took a face shot yesterday. ~ I will share it anyway for the people that doesn't follow me on Twitter. (You should all follow me on Twitter. èwé)


I was a Shiroi Princess. ♥

I wanted to dress up cute today even if I had nowhere special to go or nothing special to do. ~ I was just feeling like being pretty. >w< Here is my outfit of the day. ~


An elegant outfit in blue and white themed around flowers. ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

I ate tacos for dinner... Alone. ;w; *sigh* I wish I had more friends to make tacos parties every week. XD; I miss eating tacos with Alexou, she is the one to eat tacos with. ;o; ♥ (Of course I like doing lots of other things with Alexou but eating tacos is just the perfect activity when we feel a little lonely. XD;)

Other than that, I received a letter from Nodoka and another one from Kaka-chan yesterday. ^w^ I have so many letters to write back. ;w; I was supposed to write back to Kuraiden this afternoon but I preferred to dress up. D: Should I feel bad about it? ;w; I will probably write my letter tonight anyway. XD; While drinking a lot of tea, as usual. :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment