Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm back from my trip to Saguenay and Quebec city! ^w^ I have a lot of photos to post and a lot of things to say so I will make another post tomorrow to talk about it. ~

Last Friday, me and Alexou went at the Manoir du Café to talk a little and share some tea. ~



This was my outfit for that day. ♥

We decided to take our dinner there. I ordered a simple vegetable soup wich was yummy and Alexou ordered a four cheese pizza. ~

After our meal, we ordered our dessert! ♥


Alexou and me with our pastries.

I took a carrot cake with Earl Grey tea and Alexou took a biscotti with some fruity Chai Tea. ♫

After our little dinner, we went to the library wich is close to the café and we found some very funny child books. XD;


 It translates to "Lili is going to the therapist"...
XD!

We bought some little things at the library. After that Alexou bought some candy and we went at the theatre parking lot to chat a little and eat some candies! But some policemens arrived and found us suspicious. XD; Obviously, we weren't doing anything illegal so they left and a moment after we both went home because I was very tired. ;w;

It was a very nice evening with a very nice friend! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment