Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Since three days I've been washing all my lolita clothes! Fall will be comming soon so I decided to get all my pieces clean and fresh. ♥ While cleaning them and uncrease them, I try to fall in love again with the very first pieces I bought. ~ I try to remember how much I was happy to wear them for the very first time and all thoses memories I've lived while wearing them. ♥

Yesterday, I made a "needs list" for my lolita clothes. On my needs list, there's some basic and wardrobe filler pieces that I should have to make my current closet the most complete and functionnal possible. Overall, there is a lot of plain and simple skirts, a couple cutsews and some simple non printed dresses. I think that my wardrobe will be way more versatile for university. It's nice to have some basic pieces that I can coordinate simply for thoses mornings when I will have to get dressed up and I will be in a hurry!

On my needs list, there was also some accessories. Not a lot of them but some basic accessories that I feel like I need to balance out my wardrobe. So, on Monday, I bought an accessory that was on my needs list!


These lovely pink and blue wristcuffs from Princess Pearl designs on Etsy!

They are from the same shop than my all pink wristcuffs! I really like the balance of the colours on these wristcuffs and I think then will match perfectly with my Cherry Berry Bunny dress and with some other simple coordinates in pink and blue. I just LOVE wristcuffs! I think they add so many elegance to any outfit and for me, it's an accessory that remind me the beauty of lolita fashion. ♥

Also, this Friday I will head up for Saguenay again. There's also a meeting at Quebec city on Sunday so I will drive to Quebec city alone again! I just can't wait to see the lovely Quebec city lolitas, they are just too sweet and friendly. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment