Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I just came back from Saguenay. ♥ I see my little castle slowly building and becoming more and more pretty and personnal. ~ I feel so connected to my little house and I feel so happy when I'm going there. It will be the perfect place to connect with myself and to create powerful images of beauty. ♥

Here is my outfit pictures from last week. ~

This was my outfit on Thursday, I went at the dentist with daddy.





I wanted to wear a touch of red. ♥

Also, this was my outfit on Friday. ~


I wore a simple outfit with a light skirt to drive to Saguenay. ~

I also took some lovely random pictures of my little Kawaii. ♥



 She is so cute. ♥

Today I am very calm and creative. I feel like no negative energy can hit me now. ♥ Everything around me is so light and dreamy. I feel like I'm in complete control of myself and my emotions, I feel totally worthy and so powerful. ♥ I haven't felt like this for a while...

It's all misty outside and the air is fresh and fruity. I see the fall slowly comming... I can feel the cold but my heart feels incredibly warm. ♥ Maybe that's why I feel so happy?

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment