Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, August 31, 2012

I have finally a little free time to post on my blog! :3 I've been feeling sick and tired yesterday and I had so much things to do. ;w; I still have to do a lot of things today but at least I feel a little less tired. ;o;

As I said in my previous post, me and daddy did a little photoshoot on my birthday. :3 I wanted to do a lot of things I love on my birthday so I asked daddy to take lots of pictures of me. 8D





You can see my outfit for that special day. ^w^ I wanted to wear one of my prettiest dresses but I also wanted to be comfortable. ♥

This is what we ate for my birthday dinner. 8D


Some BBQ spare ribs. ♥ It's not very pretty but it was very yummy. 8D ♥


My cute birthday cake! :3 We were a little out of money this week so we could only buy a simple bithday cake from the grocery store. ;w; But it was delicious and so sweet! ♥

Overall my birthday was pretty nice. ^w^ I did a lot of things that I liked and I took some time for me. ~ I also received a lot of wishes from everyone and it made me very happy. ♥

I have too much things to do today. ;w; I have to clean up the whole house and do some adult things again. D: I have to do everything today because tomorrow it's saturday and it will be too late. ;w; Huuuu.. D: I hope I will have a nice day anyway...

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment