Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I always like to spoil myself with the most simple and delicate things; a warm vanilla scented bath, a cup of hot milk with cinnamon in my favourite cup or a cute glittery manicure with a lot of pink. ♪

I'm slowly starting to become the Lady I've always wanted to be. I like to appeciate every single moment I'm living, I've never felt more awake in my whole life. I feel so sereine, peaceful, calm and overly thankful to everyone around me. I can feel my heart shaking when talking about emotions to my close friends, this is who I want to be.

It's kinda hard to be yourself and to stand up for what you believe in, even if it seems crazy to other people. Society works so hard to make all the people blend in and to make them feel equal. They will try to shut up the light of my heart wich might blind other people, but I will never lose the sight of my dream. I will always be that magical Lady, no matter how out of this world I might look someday. ♥

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment